collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Silly oversharing (?) post...  (Read 1267 times)

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: Silly oversharing (?) post...
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2018, 02:33:57 AM »
Yes and at least you got to save it, huzzah! I started having tooth issues a few years ago. It is kind of health related. Man, I miss when I had no issues :(

Yeah. I'm happy about that. The one next to it is gone thanks to dental mismanagement some 15 years ago - he drilled into the nerve, it got infected and the tooth had to go. So if I lose this other one I will be in trouble. Thankfully dentist glued it back together...till next time!

I don't really remember having no issues :( I use floss, mouthwash and brush regularly, but I have still had umpteen fillings, root canals and the like. Apparently my teeth have some kind of issue with poor development that makes them weaker...or something...I dunno. Whatever it is, it's annoying ><
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2018, 02:50:03 AM »
Sorry to hear about the tooth pain! Gosh, I wish I could send some "good teeth" luck your way.

My mom and brother have always had terrible reviews at the dentist, from cavities to crooked teeth to molars needing to be removed. And yet, I've always came back without as much as a cavity, well except for ONE time when I was 14 and it was so tiny I didn't even feel the thing until he pointed it out lol. It's just so strange! But then again, I'm adopted so maybe I escaped only through genetics.
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline Aflame

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2018, 03:05:49 AM »
I have the dentist tomorrow ,they put a filling in last year (my tooth wasn't even hurting) and since its been getting more and more painful may be they didn't push the filling stuff in well enough of part of it has come out :/  I hope they can fix it and it doesn't cost too much

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2018, 03:19:30 AM »
I have the dentist tomorrow ,they put a filling in last year (my tooth wasn't even hurting) and since its been getting more and more painful may be they didn't push the filling stuff in well enough of part of it has come out :/  I hope they can fix it and it doesn't cost too much

Good luck tomorrow! Hopefully it is a quick fix!!
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Icey

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Retro Plastic on Etsy
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2018, 12:47:31 PM »

That is what happened to me. I bet they nicked the nerve :( Good luck and I hope all goes well.

Offline Icey

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Retro Plastic on Etsy
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2018, 12:49:22 PM »
Sorry to hear about the tooth pain! Gosh, I wish I could send some "good teeth" luck your way.

My mom and brother have always had terrible reviews at the dentist, from cavities to crooked teeth to molars needing to be removed. And yet, I've always came back without as much as a cavity, well except for ONE time when I was 14 and it was so tiny I didn't even feel the thing until he pointed it out lol. It's just so strange! But then again, I'm adopted so maybe I escaped only through genetics.

I definitely think there is a genetic component. There has to be, regardless of what they tell you. My whole family, including first cousins, have dental issues.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal