collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Looking for a roomie for MLP Fair  (Read 294 times)

Offline reddsetgogirl

• Trade Count: (+83)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
Looking for a roomie for MLP Fair
« on: January 23, 2018, 02:32:49 PM »
Is anyone looking for a roomie at Rosen Plaza Hotel for Friday, Saturday and Sunday night? Or even just Saturday and Sunday?

I've got a room booked with two double beds and sharing the cost with someone would add more money to the pony spending budget.  I'm flying in from Australia for the fair followed by eight days at Disney World.  I probably won't be arriving to the hotel until at least 6:30 PM on Friday after a combined 20 hours of flights so ideally potential roomie will be arriving around that time as well as the booking is in my name. I'm also happy to cancel my reservation to room with someone who already has one themselves.

Likewise, I've got a two double room booked at one of the Disney World resorts if potential roomie wants to take advantage of the close proximity of both the fair and Disney.

I hope it's ok to post this here.
Follow me on Instagram: @bargainbinredhead
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline zombienixon

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
Re: Looking for a roomie for MLP Fair
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 02:31:09 AM »
I'd be interested in splitting a room, I think most of my friends who are going all have their rooms full. It's a little too far off to say for sure, but if they don't have any room for me, I can take you up on the offer.

Offline reddsetgogirl

• Trade Count: (+83)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
Re: Looking for a roomie for MLP Fair
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 09:54:54 AM »
I forgot that I posted here about needing a roomie.  I've now found a roomie for the fair and will be cancelling my reservation so if you are someone who missed out on your own booking, one will be available soon.
Follow me on Instagram: @bargainbinredhead
visitors can't see pics , please register or login