Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Beddy Bye adult pony?

(1/4) > >>

DappledHazel:
I was looking at different Beddy Bye Eye ponies and I came upon this image of an adult Beddy Bye Eye pony. I tried to see where it originally came from but all I got was it re-posted a couple times on Pinterest. From the description on Pinterest it said this was a prototype.. Anyone know more about this pony?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

tailrustedtealeaf:
I think my heart just stopped.  :whoa: Don't look at me like that, Sunlight..
I could see adult BBE being scrapped if the initial releases weren't so popular. The eye shape is pretty different from the Piggy Ponies, which as far as I know are the only releases of adult ponies with functioning eyes.
Sunlight is an interesting choice, though. I'd think they'd want to make adult versions to go in with the babies, not just slap working eyes on a pony with nothing to do with the BBE.

wizzer218:
She's real ;) i have the two Ponies that were for sale from same seller at same time a so soft Gusty and a ss posey...both protos/ factory samples

pinkkittywinks:
There is a 12 page thread on her here ^.^

http://mlparena.com/archive/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=473005

Love pkw xxx

LadyMoondancer:
My guess is she was an early test for the BBE concept, perhaps before they decided to apply the concept to babies only.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version