collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone play Legends of Equestria?  (Read 311 times)

Offline lonewolf

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Lyra the dance master
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart account
Anyone play Legends of Equestria?
« on: January 22, 2018, 02:30:59 AM »
Thanks to the laptop I got back in October being far stronger than my desktop, I finally got to download and play this MMORPG.
I've got 3 characters there: My ponysona Chrome Thunder (unicorn. They actually had a cutie mark like my pony has), Maverick (pegasus), and Ice Crystal (earth. Yes that Ice Crystal :P ). Pretty interesting game so far. Chrome is up to level 28 out of 50, mainly thanks to joining a group of other players last night and wasting dozens of monsters from hornets to pegasus rock golems in the Everfree forest (jumped about 11-14 levels in a couple hours). As I type this Ice Crystal is dancing with some other players in Sugarcube Corner (they have  Ponyville FM playing in it).

If anyone's interested, here's the wiki on it: http://legendsofequestria.wikia.com/wiki/Legends_of_Equestria_Wiki
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 02:50:42 AM by lonewolf »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I'm the D to the E to the --- and no filly's got the moves like my big wall eyes. I'm De---licious.
Listen to this song while watching my sig: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi11bFNdMs :P

Offline Jorgito93

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone play Legends of Equestria?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 03:26:57 AM »
I played it during open server events in the past, but forgot it was out.I need to test it now.

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 09:52:00 AM »
I played it a bit with a buddy back when it was first starting out and they had open server weekends or w/e they're called, it was pretty fun. Didn't know it was out now, maybe I'll try it out sometime :)

Offline heathersmoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Send the Goddess of Smoo your unwanted keychains!
    • View Profile
    • SEND ME A KEYCHAIN!
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2018, 01:50:01 PM »
Do they still have the teal dinosaur cutie mark option?  I haven't played in awhile and mostly enjoyed making cute ponies lol

Offline lonewolf

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Lyra the dance master
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart account
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2018, 06:10:54 AM »
I don't remember seeing that cutie mark, but there's so many available I might have missed it.

Only been playing the game about a week and I already have my main character up to level 40. Still not strong enough to take on a dragon though, and unfortunately If I want to get the highest rated armor in the game (lv. 50 Lunar or Solar guard), I have to fight potentially dozens of them and hope they drop the armor (it can't be bought). Also have 6 characters (the max) now.

There's one place in the Everfree you definitely want to stay away from: A place where there's over 50 cockatrices as seen in the screenshot I took (and turned into a meme image) below. They will waste you and everyone with you in seconds (they don't turn you into stone, but they do use magic on you that slowly drains your health):

There are a couple of creatures that aren't aggressive to you  most of the time: bunnies and Dryads (deer like creatures). However in the back 40 of Applejack's farm there is a group of bunnies that are clearly relatives of Angel because they attack you on sight.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 06:22:07 AM by lonewolf »

I'm the D to the E to the --- and no filly's got the moves like my big wall eyes. I'm De---licious.
Listen to this song while watching my sig: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi11bFNdMs :P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal