collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Price Check G1 Chocolate Delight with sundae, brush, and box  (Read 703 times)

Offline LauraMLP83

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
Price Check G1 Chocolate Delight with sundae, brush, and box
« on: January 21, 2018, 06:55:37 PM »
Hi all!  I have Chocolate Delight from my childhood collection, still in excellent condition, along with her sundae, brush, and box.  They are all in near perfect condition, even the box (I can't find the barrette that she came with, though).  Any idea how much approximately she is worth?  I have someone who wants to buy the box only, but I am hesitating because I can't help but wonder if I try to sell the box alongside the pony I will get more money for her. What would you do? Thank you!  :)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 05:52:47 AM by LauraMLP83 »

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: Price Check G1 Chocolate Delight with sundae, brush, and box
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 07:40:54 AM »
Speaking as someone who obsessively collects pony boxes, and who would probably be the kind of person to ask you to sell the box separately...I actually think you should probably keep them together as a set. Although I don't know how much you'd make on separating out the accessories, you'd probably drop the value of the pony herself somewhat...? I dunno. It's a calculated risk? I mean, you'd probably do ok selling the pony and soda together and the box on it's own...but I guess it depends on how much you are considering selling the box for.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 09:10:45 AM »
The soda accessory is worth a ton.

I actually wonder if you would make more money by selling things separately, since there will be a lot of people who have the pony and want the soda.

That said, there is something nice about keeping everything together since it's a childhood pony.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Stiletto

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 03:52:31 PM »
I recently sold a pretty much mint condition Chocolate Delight w/o any accessories for $24 on eBay.  With the float they've recently gone for $60-90.  But an MIB went for like $100 if I remember correctly.  Regardless how you sell it, the soda float, is the gem of the set because *everyone* wants it where as far less people care about the box or brush.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal