collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: All Set Thanks (please delete)  (Read 415 times)

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
All Set Thanks (please delete)
« on: January 20, 2018, 01:39:54 PM »
So as a back story I had decided my room was overcrowded and I became claustrophobic.  I don't have a lot of room for the dolls they were on my bureaus and I just kept buying dolls.  I decided shortly after the new generation Monster High had begun (even after I accepted it) I was done with MH, EAH, and most of MLP.  I gave most of my EAH and MH dolls to my niece when my parents were going to Kentucky to visit my brother, his fiancee, her kid, and my niece.  I had to stay home yet again to take care of the cat and dog.
 I later began to regret giving up my dolls since most of what I had were first release/signatures.  So, I started getting some of the dolls I missed the most.  I had the idea of getting the Legacy Day EAH dolls since the quality was even better than the signature ones.  I got them all and started to miss some of the originals a bit later, especially for Raven and Apple.  I luckily found signature Briar Beauty at The Toy Vault last weekend so I figured it might be a start.  I'm not going to try to get every signature I had just my two favorites but I was lucky to get Briar Beauty as well.

I know Mattel remade some of the signatures with the First Chapter release with the new mold but I'm not interested in those in case someone wanted to know.

I can send with well concealed cash.  With the exception of a few money orders I have used well concealed cash with all my buys here and I haven't had any issues.  I did trade some MLP when I first started but I don't do that anymore.

I'm not sure what these dolls are worth, I figured maybe retail or a bit over but again I don't know.

Here is my feedback here:

http://mlparena.com/index.php?action=trader&id=3303

I only want to buy from someone in the U.S. please, because of shipping costs.  Please feel free to PM me or respond in this thread if you're interested.

Thanks for reading.  :)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 02:09:21 PM by Majesty »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal