collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Looking for cheap g1 accessories  (Read 819 times)

Offline Saphy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Looking for cheap g1 accessories
« on: January 20, 2018, 01:10:58 PM »
Pony accessories wanted! (G1 maybe g2 or 3, g4 is too small) espeially baby stuff and beds.
Any condition.
I am basically an overgrown little kid who plays with her toys. But my ponies don't have many of the kind of accessories I would play with as I tend to just get ponies when I buy a few tines aside. I was lucky enough to get a lullaby nursery which in my play glory runs as a home for all the parentless foals. But it only hhas one crib im running out of silly places for them to sleep and poor glory has no bed.

The baitier the accessory the better this is for play not for display I can fix breaks and stuff I'd prefer super cheap baity stuff and in lots to keep shipping down.

As well as places to sleep, things to dress them in and toys would be nice a changing table would be great a buggy is likely expensive but if you have a broken one message me.  I don't really need adult pony cloths or accessories except a bed for glory but I'll look if ya have that stuff baity and cheap.
Combs not needed I've got too many lol. Unless it's specifically baby rainfeather that I may want she is a favorite in my herd.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal