collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Fair 2018, Orlando, FL - Official Updates & Announcements  (Read 9516 times)

Offline Ephany

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
Re: Pony Fair 2018, Orlando, FL - Official Updates & Announcements
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2018, 01:31:25 AM »
Is there a vendor's guide thread for a first time prospective vendors? We're probably moving at the end of summer/early fall and I seriously need to downsize my collection. My teen daughter and/or my husband are willing to help if I sign up, but I have NO idea where to even begin. Orlando is driving distance and I would rather my ponies go to other collectors than sit in storage. Just trying to see what's involved before I leap. Thanks!

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+352)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2018, 02:47:57 AM »
Is there a vendor's guide thread for a first time prospective vendors? We're probably moving at the end of summer/early fall and I seriously need to downsize my collection. My teen daughter and/or my husband are willing to help if I sign up, but I have NO idea where to even begin. Orlando is driving distance and I would rather my ponies go to other collectors than sit in storage. Just trying to see what's involved before I leap. Thanks!

Here is a link to the vendor information on our website: https://www.mylittleponycon.com/vendor-booth
Hopefully that will help answer some of your questions. If you have any additional questions, let me know. :)

We currently only have 4 vendor booths left, so if you think you'd like to vend, please don't wait to purchase your booth space. Admission & booths can be purchased here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pony-fair-2018-tickets-42422424614

Offline Ephany

• Arena Supporter
  • Scribbles Pony
« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2018, 12:22:50 AM »

Here is a link to the vendor information on our website: https://www.mylittleponycon.com/vendor-booth
Hopefully that will help answer some of your questions. If you have any additional questions, let me know. :)

We currently only have 4 vendor booths left, so if you think you'd like to vend, please don't wait to purchase your booth space. Admission & booths can be purchased here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pony-fair-2018-tickets-42422424614

Thank you for the information. That is helpful. When you are purchasing a spot, there's a table and chair already there correct? We'd only have to bring our merchandise along with decorations for our table if desired and any other small items like a cashbox?

Offline drusilla

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Got to love ponies
    • http://www.undead455.com
« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2018, 01:29:26 AM »
ephany there is a table and 2 chairs normally provided from my experience at past fairs

Offline kitkatvintage

• Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2018, 01:30:43 AM »

Thank you for the information. That is helpful. When you are purchasing a spot, there's a table and chair already there correct? We'd only have to bring our merchandise along with decorations for our table if desired and any other small items like a cashbox?

Yes, the space includes a table & 2 chairs. The tables are standard "banquet" rectangular tables that are approximately 6ft x 30in.

Offline Ephany

• Arena Supporter
  • Scribbles Pony
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2018, 02:14:21 PM »
Thank you both! That is very helpful.  :)

Offline kitkatvintage

• Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2018, 01:37:40 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We are running a contest on the Pony Fair Facebook page. :cheer:

"Hey Pony Friends!

We are super excited about our new mascot pony this year... but she still needs a name! So we decided to hold a contest to NAME OUR MASCOT.

To enter the contest, please comment on this post with your best name suggestion. Please limit it to one name suggestion per person. In the event of multiple entries with the same name, the earliest post will be the winner. We will take entries until Friday April 20th. The Fair Staff will select a winner from the entries, and announce our pony's new name the following week. Please feel free to share this post, but remember all entries must be made as a comment on the original post.

The winner will be one of the first collectors to receive this year's exclusive figure. The figure will be mailed to you shortly before this years' Pony Fair in Orlando, FL. We can't wait to see you all there!"

All entries must be submitted on the original Facebook post found here:
https://www.facebook.com/mylittleponycon/photos/a.232912420075219.64274.230605296972598/1976106239089153/?type=3&theater

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Also if you have not bought your tickets yet, you can get them at the link below. There are only 2 vendor booths remaining, so if you're planning to be a vendor be sure to grab a space before they are gone.
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pony-fair-2018-tickets-42422424614

Offline zombienixon

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2018, 06:07:30 PM »
Has the room block with the special rate filled up yet?

Offline FiddlePhan

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • http://myworld.ebay.com/specialefxgreetings
« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2018, 06:44:13 AM »
What about volunteers?  I see a request for help in the website but could not find email to contact about it.  I did send a FB message a few weeks ago too but didn't hear anything. 

Offline kitkatvintage

• Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2018, 02:41:37 AM »
Some updates from the Pony Fair Facebook page...

"Here are the schedules for Pony Fair 2018! We might have some minor tweaks here and there before the event as we are still waiting on confirmation from a panel host or two, but we feel like there is a little bit of something for everyone this year."

Also...

"If you ordered either a Ponyville package or a VIP package, we need your shirt size information if you have not already filled out the Google Form.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Nlqdy2rDcX7x_m5WU9EOILcm9zIXVzLCe4iC5oYFtrs/viewform?edit_requested=true

We want to make sure we get you the correct size ordered for you. Please take a moment to complete the form so we don't have to hunt you down one by one via email."

Post Merge: April 14, 2018, 02:44:16 AM

Has the room block with the special rate filled up yet?
All of the dates appear to be available on the booking link. If you run into an issue booking online under the group rate, I would recommend calling the hotel directly and asking to book under the Pony Fair group. ;)
https://gc.synxis.com/rez.aspx?tps=fml&arrive=2018-6-15&adult=1&step=1&hotel=69868&shell=ORLRZ&chain=10237&template=ORLRZ&avcurrency=USD&group=grppony

Post Merge: April 14, 2018, 02:52:34 AM

What about volunteers?  I see a request for help in the website but could not find email to contact about it.  I did send a FB message a few weeks ago too but didn't hear anything. 
Thanks for your message! I'm not sure where we are with volunteer needs, at the moment. If we have something that you could help with, someone will contact you via the Facebook message you sent. ;)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 02:52:34 AM by kitkatvintage »

Offline Ephany

• Arena Supporter
  • Scribbles Pony
« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2018, 10:32:20 PM »
Who should I contact if I paid for a vendor booth but haven't heard anything? I want to make sure I'm approved before finalizing planning. :) Thanks!

Offline kitkatvintage

• Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2018, 01:11:32 AM »
Who should I contact if I paid for a vendor booth but haven't heard anything? I want to make sure I'm approved before finalizing planning. :) Thanks!
Did you submit the vendor form to complete your registration? The form went out a few weeks ago via email through Eventbrite to everyone who purchased a booth. If you did not see the email, please double check your spam/junk mail settings. We usually send out important info leading up to the Fair to both ticket holders & vendors via mass emails through Eventbrite. ;)

Here is a link to the vendor form, in case you need it:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSebT9rncFMSkUUleBJBucNVQOcT7xFggXjoeCwQ7KMuUnzrvw/viewform

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2018, 02:43:03 AM »
Any recommendations on shipping to the hotel? I want to ship my sale items instead of doing checked luggage.

Do you know where I have to ship to and how long they will hold it for?

Did anyone do this the last time the Fair was at the Rosen Plaza?
~Foxtale~

Offline kitkatvintage

• Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2018, 05:14:00 PM »
Any recommendations on shipping to the hotel? I want to ship my sale items instead of doing checked luggage.

Do you know where I have to ship to and how long they will hold it for?

Did anyone do this the last time the Fair was at the Rosen Plaza?

I don't really know the particulars on shipping to the Rosen Plaza. It may be best to give them a call (1-800-627-8258), and speak with someone who can give you all the correct information.

I know a few vendors shipped to the hotel in Chicago for the last 2 Fairs. I think there was a cost involved for having the hotel receive and hold the packages. I don't want to give you the wrong info though.

Hopefully this helps a little bit. :)

Offline Ephany

• Arena Supporter
  • Scribbles Pony
« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2018, 02:39:45 PM »
Did you submit the vendor form to complete your registration? The form went out a few weeks ago via email through Eventbrite to everyone who purchased a booth. If you did not see the email, please double check your spam/junk mail settings. We usually send out important info leading up to the Fair to both ticket holders & vendors via mass emails through Eventbrite. ;)

Here is a link to the vendor form, in case you need it:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSebT9rncFMSkUUleBJBucNVQOcT7xFggXjoeCwQ7KMuUnzrvw/viewform

I did see it on the Facebook page and filled it out. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't any other communications I missed. Thanks!