collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Fair 2018, Orlando, FL - Official Updates & Announcements  (Read 11462 times)

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • Rapunzel Pony
Re: Pony Fair 2018, Orlando, FL - Official Updates & Announcements
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2018, 02:17:05 PM »
I will not be able to attend, but would like an exclusive pony. Will they be available later, or should I buy a ticket and have a friend pick up my pony?
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2018, 07:05:41 PM »
I will not be able to attend, but would like an exclusive pony. Will they be available later, or should I buy a ticket and have a friend pick up my pony?

Whether or not exclusives will be available for sale during (or after) the Fair depends on if we sell out during ticket sales. Unfortunately we can't gauge that until closer to the event. But at the moment, the only way to be 100% guaranteed an exclusive pony is to have a ticket.

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2018, 11:21:40 PM »
Cool. I will buy a ticket when I have a little spare cash.

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2018, 07:07:05 PM »

I can get it for you and bring to Minnesota meet.. because you know I always come ;)

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2018, 03:25:25 AM »
I'm not able to attend either so I do hope that there will be some left over after.  I'll just have to cross my fingers and hope.

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2018, 04:40:50 AM »

I can get it for you and bring to Minnesota meet.. because you know I always come ;)

Thanks, Wizzer! You can bring someone along to use the ticket!

Offline kitkatvintage

• Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2018, 01:57:45 AM »
There have been a few questions about vendor set up.

Vendor set up is tentatively set for Friday evening from 6:30-8:30pm. It may shift a bit earlier or later (like start at 6:00 or end at 9:00) as we get the final schedule planned out. :bigups:

Post Merge: February 27, 2018, 12:11:28 AM

We are happy to announce our collaboration with Studio BMFC for this year's Pony Fair! They have been hard at work designing some amazing high quality enamel pins for us this year featuring our 2018 mascot pony as well as two other additional designs! We will be offering these beautiful designs in limited quantities for presale very soon for pick up at the event!

We consider ourselves very lucky to have such an amazing community. We have so many fun things planned for you this year and can't wait to share them with all our Pony pals! Stay tuned for lots of Pony Fair news coming to you this week including the other two pin design reveals, special Fair guest announcements, and more!

If you haven't yet purchased your Pony Fair membership, go to
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pony-fair-2018-tickets-42422424614

More about Studio BMFC can be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/Studio.BMFC/

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also we will announce which pin will be included in the VIP packages before the pre-orders start... I'm sure some people will want to pre-order the other 2 to be sure they get all 3. :heart:
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 12:12:55 AM by kitkatvintage »

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2018, 11:58:42 PM »

Thanks, Wizzer! You can bring someone along to use the ticket!

that would be awesome...my whole family is coming so maybe my one sister...only my mom and one sister with kids bought pony fair tickets=)

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2018, 09:55:00 PM »

Also we will announce which pin will be included in the VIP packages before the pre-orders start... I'm sure some people will want to pre-order the other 2 to be sure they get all 3. :heart:

Thank you!! I am one of those people that will probably want all 3. :D
~Foxtale~

Offline kitkatvintage

• Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2018, 02:24:08 AM »
GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT: The legendary Bonnie Zacherle is set to join us for Pony Fair 2018! For those of us that have had the pleasure of spending time with the creator of My Little Pony at past Fairs, we can say from experience, that meeting her is not to be missed. We :heart: Bonnie!

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2018, 02:49:17 AM »
Now I am even more sad I am not going. I bought her adorable book, I would love to meet her and get it signed! Ah well, maybe next year.

Offline kitkatvintage

• Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2018, 05:29:43 PM »
Heads up everyone! We only have 12 vendor booths left for this year’s Pony Fair in Orlando! In addition to My Little Pony toys & merchandise, we would like to welcome vendors to include other 80’s & 90’s toy lines marketed towards girls.

Vendor booths and admission tickets can be purchased on Eventbrite:

Please note that vendor booths are an add-on purchase. You must purchase either a general admission or premium ticket package in conjunction with the vendor booth option. Vendors will be expected to fill out a vendor approval form which will be emailed within two weeks of vendor booth purchase.

Vendor Booth guidelines can be found on our web site: https://www.mylittleponycon.com/vendor-booth

Offline Faerie-StarV

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2018, 08:47:29 PM »
There have been a few questions about vendor set up.

Vendor set up is tentatively set for Friday evening from 6:30-8:30pm. It may shift a bit earlier or later (like start at 6:00 or end at 9:00) as we get the final schedule planned out. :bigups:

Post Merge: February 27, 2018, 12:11:28 AM

We are happy to announce our collaboration with Studio BMFC for this year's Pony Fair! They have been hard at work designing some amazing high quality enamel pins for us this year featuring our 2018 mascot pony as well as two other additional designs! We will be offering these beautiful designs in limited quantities for presale very soon for pick up at the event!

We consider ourselves very lucky to have such an amazing community. We have so many fun things planned for you this year and can't wait to share them with all our Pony pals! Stay tuned for lots of Pony Fair news coming to you this week including the other two pin design reveals, special Fair guest announcements, and more!

If you haven't yet purchased your Pony Fair membership, go to

More about Studio BMFC can be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/Studio.BMFC/

She looks so cute! XD I love the color design. I should defiantly draw her as a cute Chibi Anthro Pony. :3

GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT: The legendary Bonnie Zacherle is set to join us for Pony Fair 2018! For those of us that have had the pleasure of spending time with the creator of My Little Pony at past Fairs, we can say from experience, that meeting her is not to be missed. We :heart: Bonnie!

YEEESSSS!!!
  :frolic: I've been dying to see her in person and now I got my chance!  :lol: I am so looking forward to this day.

Offline kitkatvintage

• Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2018, 03:52:18 PM »
Please welcome Kirk Hindman to our Pony Fair guest line up! Did you know that Kirk Hindman is responsible for sculpting all of these poses in the G1 toyline? Kirk will be hosting a panel at this year's event, and will be able to chat with fans about his work. :)

Offline renaekathleen

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Captain Jack Pony
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2018, 08:44:53 PM »
Is there going to be a staff sale this year as well?