collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G3s for sale: mix of MIB and lightly-loved, playsets, mail-orders, and more!  (Read 446 times)

Offline Pristine

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Motion Pony
  • Timeo Hominem Unius Libri
    • View Profile
    • CausticArdor on DA
Hi there pony peeps, thanks for stopping by!

The new year has had me cleaning house like a madwoman, and I yanked out all of my boxed-up G3s that I've been meaning to sell. I could use a little supplemental income right now, so I'm afraid these ponies are for sale for USD only!

Quick notes:
  • Shipping in the US will be $5 for one pony
  • Shipping in the US for ponies with large accessories, multi-pony packs, and playsets will be more; I will include calculated shipping in the item's description
  • I will gladly combine orders of multiple ponies and calculate a new shipping price for them
  • I WILL ship internationally, but a new shipping price will need to be calculated for your country
  • I can provide additional pictures if requested
  • I have feedback on eBay (pristine4ponies) and on Pony Island's Feedback Forums (PIFF - Pristine)
  • I accept payments through Paypal; if you need to work out a different payment method, please message me and I'll see if I can accommodate
  • All ponies are sold in the condition listed, I will do my best to accurately represent their condition
  • The most common condition with almost all ponies is scratches to the plastic box, the type you see when two boxes rub against each other, since they were packed away for so long
  • Feel free to ask any questions you may have, it's been a while since I've sold anything from my collection and I want to make sure any sales go smoothly for myself AND the buyer!

---

Please click on the Spoiler tags to see pictures. Alternatively you can scroll through the whole album HERE!

Pony NamePriceConditionDescriptionImages
Aloha Pearl/Baby Bellaluna$12MIBSlight bending/creasing of cardboard at top
Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Always & Forever$10MIBSlight creasing of cardboard top
Spoiler
Apple Spice$8MIBLight scratches in plastic box on all sides
Spoiler
Berry Pickin' Fun with Butterscotch$10MIBTwo or three dents to front of plastic boz. Top cardboard hanger slightly creased.
Spoiler
Birthday Celebration Razzaroo$7 - $6 SHIPPINGOpened, lightly played withPlastic box has dents, might be flipped backward? Box is also cracked in one corner, open a little on the bottom, and slightly yellowed
Spoiler
Blue Mist$7Opened, never played withLight scratches on blister plastic. Small dent in left upper plastic
Spoiler
Bowtie$5Opened, lightly played withRip on back cardboard where sticker to open was pulled off. Dents in front top and right side plastic. Goo left over from price sticker on front
Spoiler
Brights Brightly$10MIBDent in upper-left front of jewel blister
Spoiler
Bumblesweet$8MIBSeveral dents on front and left of plastic box. Some slight scratching
Spoiler
Butterscotch$5MIBShe WAS part of a 2-Pack! Plastic box has a small dent in upper-right front
Spoiler
Celebration Castle$20 - $25 SHIPPING Opened, lightly played withPony points have been cut off the box, which is in very bad shape/flimsy/barely holds the castle. If the drawbridge is supposed to open with pony's magnet, it does not. It DOES close with the switch inside. Lights/music DO work with hoof magnet. The "crown" for the top of the castle that can also be worn by a young child is bent up from being scrunched in the box, will need to be flattened to straighten out. I believe castle has all accessories EXCEPT Pink Sunsparkle's crown.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Celebration Salon with Amberlocks, Meadowbrook, Minty (NO Autumn Skye)$10 - $15 SHIPPING Opened, lightly played withAutumn Skye is not included, no idea where she got off to! Amberlock has a case of lost tail washer/"butt rattles". Minty and Meadowbrook are lightly played-with, Meadowbrook has braided hair. Mirrors have light scratching. Right side of the sink only opens with magnet maybe 50% of the time. Missing 2 barrettes and 2 shampoo bottles, 4 brushes, and charm and friendship ribbon. NOTE: I did find 2 extra brushes and a charm/friendship ribbon with Minty, perhaps these belong? See picture (crossed-out brushes belonged to other ponies).
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Cotton Candy Cafe$8 - $15 SHIPPING Opened, lightly played withBox has several dents in plastic, some tape residue, and the pony points have been cut out. Cotton Candy is lightly played-with, unfortunately her hooves have white plastic stuck to them from when she was standing on the "roof" of the cafe. Similarly the roof has some spots of missing white paint, and a sticker on the opposite side "second story" floor has been ripped, see pictures
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Dance Jamboree with Blossomforth$10 - $8 SHIPPING Opened, lightly played withBox is flimsy from being opened, tear on back cardboard from sticker removal. Blossomforth's tail is braided
Spoiler
Daisyjo$8Opened, lightly played withSlight rip on back cardboard where opened sticker tore. Yellowed and loose tape on left side. Light scratches on plastic box
Spoiler
Dazzle Surprise$15MIPPackage/tape are slightly yellowed
Spoiler
December Poinsettia$30MIBRight side of jewel blister has a dent going down the whole side
Spoiler
Fizzy Pop$7Opened, never played withPony is loose in box. Some denting in plastic box around logo, and a small tear in the cardboard
Spoiler
Golden Delicious$8Opened, lightly played withPony is loose in box. Tape yellowing on back. Light scratches in plastic box
Spoiler
Hidden Treasure$15 - $8 SHIPPING Opened to watch the DVDPlastic box has some small dents
Spoiler
Island Delight$5MIBSome tiny scratches in plastic box
Spoiler
Jazz Matazz and Wave Catcher$15MIPSlightly dusty bag
Spoiler
Kimono$10MIBLight scratches on plastic box. Tiny dent in plastic on back, and on top flap
Spoiler
Kiwi Tart$8MIBLight scratching on plastic box
Spoiler
Lickity Split and Port-o-Bella$20 - $8 SHIPPING MIBTape on box opening is slit, but ponies were not opened. Kmart price sticker on top
Spoiler
March Daffodil$30MIBCard back has some creasing, slight dent in top-left corner of jewel blister
Spoiler
Marshmellow Coco$15MIBCardboard back has slight crease
Spoiler
Minty/Autumn Skye 2-Pack$15 - $8 SHIPPING MIBOnly Sold As Set - Yellowed tape, slghtly dusty, some plastic box scratches, KB Toys price sticker
Spoiler
Mistletoe$15MIBDent in bottom right-side cardboard. Tiny hole in cardboard on back. Upper-left side of plastic box is dented.
Spoiler
Moonlight Celebration with Moondancer$10 - $6 SHIPPINGOpened, lightly played withBox is all but falling apart, but "boombox" works and all contents are included from what I can tell
Spoiler
Peach Surprise and Tea Lily$12MIPSlightly dusty bag
Spoiler
Pearly Pie$8MIBlight scratches on front of jewel blister
Spoiler
Petal Blossom/Baby Flower Flash$8Opened, ponies lightly played withBox is in a very bad state with dents and ripped cardboard, but does still have the inner plastic holder for ponies to stand in, and all contents are included
Spoiler
Pinkie Pie$10MIBLight scratches on plastic box
Spoiler
Rainbow Dash I$10Opened, lightly played withPony is floating loose in box. Box has slight scratches in plastic
Spoiler
Rainbow Dash II$15MIBLight scratches on plastic box
Spoiler
Rainbow Swirl$8MIBLight scratches in plastic on left side flap
Spoiler
Scootin' Along with Scooter Sprite$5 - $8 SHIPPING Opened, lightly played withRip on back cardboard where sticker peeled to open
Spoiler
Seaspray$7MIBLight scratching on plastic box
Spoiler
Sew-and-So$5MIBLight scratching on plastic box, slight dent on right side
Spoiler
Silver Rain$15MIBDent in front jewel blister. Light scratching all over. Some of her hair is sticking out between the jewel blister and cardboard backing
Spoiler
Soda Float$10MIBSeems slightly loose in the box. Light crease in bottom cardboard
Spoiler
Sparklesnap$10MIBCardboard ripped where the sticker held it closed, so it is open! Cardboard is slightly dented in the back
Spoiler
Sparkleworks/Starswirl 2-Pack$20 - $8 SHIPPING MIBOnly Sold As Set - Yellowed tape, slightly dusty, some plastic box scratches, KB Toys price sticker
Spoiler
Spring Basket (2004)$10 - $15 SHIPPING Opened, lightly played withThe ponies were stuck back into the plastic bubble shortly after opening. Accessories were played with, missing the "6-pack" of cans, but I believe everything else is here
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spring Treat$7MIBCorners of cardboard are bending inward
Spoiler
Star Catcher$5Opened, lightly played withNo video is included. Cutie Mark has a small portion rubbed off. Sticker ripped cardboard back on opening, and plastic box has some small dents
Spoiler
Sunny Daze$5Opened, lightly played withBrush loose in box. Slight scratching on plastic box
Spoiler
Sweetberry$10MIBFront slightly caved-in. Light scratches on plastic box
Spoiler
Tea Party (Applejack and Spring Fever)$12 - $8 SHIPPING Opened, lightly played withCardboard back is slightly bent. Clear vinyl ribbons to hold handle strap on are sticky for some reason???
Spoiler
Tink-a-Tink-a-Too$5MIBLight scratching on plastic box. Small dent in right-side upper plastic
Spoiler
Toodleloo$7MIBSmall dent in bubble, slight creasing of cardboard
Spoiler
Toola-Roola$5MIBLight scratching on plastic box
Spoiler
Triple Treat$8MIBLight scratching on plastic box. Slight dent on right side. Also some tape yellowing
Spoiler
Tropical Surprise$8MIBVery light scratching on top rounded part of plastic box
Spoiler
Twinkle Twirl's Dance Studio$10 - $20 SHIPPING Opened, lightly played withNeeds new batteries but works. Left dresser drawer doesn't open with pony hoof magnet. Pink plastic shell is discolored in places, see picture. Box is in good condition
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Velvet Bow$15MIBCardboard in back is concave near the bottom
Spoiler
Whistle Wishes (1)$8MIBVery slight denting on left and right sides of jewel blister
Spoiler
Whistle Wishes (2)$8MIBSame as other WW, very slight denting on left and right sides of jewel blister
Spoiler
Wing Song/Baby Goody Gumdrop$12MIBEver-so-slight top-right corner cardboard bend
Spoiler
Winter Wish$15MIBLight scratching on jewel blister
Spoiler
Wish-I-Might$10MIBSmall dents in heart bubble, some creasing at top of cardboard
Spoiler

And finally, I have one more item that I am looking for offers on. I can't seem to find one that's sold any time recently so I have no idea what she might go for:

World In Advance auctioned First Run Wysteria number 28, MIB with certificate of authenticity

Two more pics:
Spoiler

Please message me with any offers for Wysteria, I will take offers for a couple of weeks to gauge interest/pricing. Depending on the offers, I may accept the highest (still not sure if I want to sell her or hold on to her)!

Thanks again for stopping by to take a look! Happy pony hunting!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal