Pony Talk > Pony Corral

It's almost Toy Fair time!

(1/18) > >>

Wardah:
It's almost Toy Fair season again. The N.Y. Toy Fair is on Feb 17th this year but the UK and Nuremburg Toy Fairs come before that and once in a while will yield leaks. Google says the UK one is Jan 23rd this year and Nuremburg is the 31st.

What are you hoping to see?

WingsOfMasquerade:
Always an exciting time!
I guess, realistically I'm hoping to see:

More GOH: I don't like the new heads, so I went to GOH only collecting because at least those look like the show.
Ideally: GOH Celestia AND Luna action figures! And a Big Mac! And probably Starlight Glimmer too.

Something exciting from Monster High. (My penpal gets these, I like looking at them)

Unrealistic: G5 stuff, Bridge Direct showing anything at all, a Luna statue, plushes that actually look good or look like the fanmade ones I see around here because those are always so much better than license ones, somebody else doing something (RIGHT-looking at you fizzy phone case...rrrrr) with G1

Sunset:
Ooooh, the 23rd is my birthday.  Maybe I'll get some leaks for my birthday!

I'm most looking forward to hopefully seeing anything on the retro ponies.  I'd also love to see baby Hippogriffs, any new character brushables, and a Fluttershy cottage theme for the FIM collection.

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42:
I'd like to see some upcoming non-Mane 6 releases, perhaps. I especially want to know when we'll get 4.5s of the CMC, they still don't have regular toys with their cutie marks, just FiM Collection figures. Plus I'm dying to see a filly mold for 4.5 in general!

Carrehz:
-shrug- I guess the same as always, new non-main 6 characters. Maybe baby ponies, they'd be cool. Or more boys.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version