Creativity > Customs

to kill a plush for a greater good?

(1/6) > >>

minamarie:
Hey there pony folks,

i got a g1 lickety split plus with rubbed eyes and chopped hair - is it ok to take her apart to have a sewing pattern? or better get her rehaired / customized? Aren't there any original sewing patterns already around from someone with the same idea? Would somebody be interested in the pattern? We could make the pattern a bigger or smaller scale for mini or giant plushes
She can be seen in one of my IG posts https://www.instagram.com/p/BKNVgP3gQq7/?taken-by=cotton_candy_kittens

Thank you all for your help  :)

tailrustedtealeaf:
I'll be lurking on this thread until you post the pattern!  :awake:

Safflower:
I would say that she is pretty baity, but the fabric looks intact. You would need to take her apart to rehair her, so why not get the pattern? I think everyone here would stuff their pony rooms full of plushies if we had the pattern :D I know I would (and I am certainly stalking this thread for it)! I don't think anyone else has posted the pattern for the original plushies. And a custom plushie would be awesome!

Skeen:
You don't have to fully disassemble her to insert new hair but you certainly could take her apart, pattern her, then put her back together for practice.  :)

tikibirds:
I always wondered how they sewed the hair in there..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version