Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

It is worth it?

(1/2) > >>

alkevin:
Hi, I bought a ps3 so I´m buying games at second hand,  I´ve been looking for capcom vs marvel 3 and spyro dawn of the dragon, found an online store ordered the 2. They sent only one, because  the spyro one didn´t pass the quality control. But I´ve found out they have another copy but more expensive. The 1st was 16,5 and the second 19,5. For 3  more is the game is worth it? It isn´t that much.  What are your opinions?

hathorcat:
When its second hand goods that are no longer on the market, "is it worth it" can be a little subjective. Especially for games.

I think what you have to ask is "will you get enough enjoyment and play time out of it to pay that money".

Does the game come up for sale a lot? Are there lots of different places you could purchase or are the sales of it limited?

I love Spyro! Its always my go to game to go back to.

SpaceButtPonies:
Agreed with hathorcat 100%

Only thing about that particular Spyro game is its a 3 part game series, that title is the 3rd in the series. If you haven't played the other 2 yet, the story will be quite confusing. So if you really don't care about story then go for it! I've played this one and its really fun imo.

alkevin:
I never seen the game on stores or someone selling it. On Ebay it´s 40 or more, without shipping.

NsMLPonies:

--- Quote from: alkevin on January 15, 2018, 04:38:30 AM ---I never seen the game on stores or someone selling it. On Ebay it´s 40 or more, without shipping.

--- End quote ---

Then $19.50 is a great deal! I personally would have been aggravated that they failed to mention that they're not sending the game out though. They definitely should have notified you BEFORE shipment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version