Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

Drive-by bragging

(1/3) > >>

KottonKandy:
I was gonna do a nice detailed brag as I went thru and cleaned up my girls, but someone at work has a medical emergency, so I won’t have another day off until the following weekend. But I’m too excited to just keep quiet, so this is a real quick brag that I’ll update when I do get the chance to clean everyone up and such.
ANYWAYS, it’s been years since I’ve found a G1 in the wild. Probably around eight years. But yesterday I went to a fleamarket and found this wonderful man whose stall was full of vintage toys. He let me have everything in the pic for $50.
Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login
The castle is only missing a few bits, Skydancer, Sprinkles, Baby Half Note, and Surf Rider are new additions for me, and Moon Dancer and Windy are upgrades from the ones I already had. They’re all in lovely condition with just surface dirt that should come right off, except Surf Rider who seems to have some stubborn rust stains I’ll have to put some elbow grease to.
But I’m just so pleased! And like I said, I’ll update whenever I do have a chance to give these new ladies some TLC.

Leave a Whisper:
What a beautiful brag!

Also the title made me think of G3 ponies rolling up in pinstriped suits, sunglasses and tommy guns.

RoseNoire:
This is so awesome ! Congrats for all you new stuff.
It makes me think that I should search for G1 playsets in flea markets too. I would like to have them. ^^

achab1984:
Very nice ! Congrats! :)

Safflower:
That is a great deal! They all look great! Congrats!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version