collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: If You'll Excuse Me, I'll Be Over Here Playing Blue Version (Pokemon Gen7 Rant)  (Read 1862 times)

Offline Al-1701

• Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
The evolved form of Litten reminded me of the Frosties tiger. O.O. I always start with fire types but seriously O.o. Gen 7 is the first time I haven't had a set team and have just swapped in and out.

I am in love with white Vulpix though, to the point that I brought one all the way back from Hiroshima Pokemon Centre (bear in mind I went to Hiroshima, then further South to Shimonoseki, then back to Kyoto and I only had one backpack). And I then later bought another different one in Kyoto's pokemon centre. I guess I can live with the whole of Gen 7 just for white Vulpix and icy Ninetales. Seriously. I'm that shallow.

Ralts and her evolutions and Oddish and her evolutions are my two favourite pokemon groups. A game in which there is no wild ralts or oddish is already on a loser with me. Although I admit I don't know for sure they're not there, but it doesn't seem like it.

(And now you all understand my love for Gen 3 :D)
They're not in the Alola region, I know that.  Which is odd considering the Oddish line is meant for the tropics.

And I do like the ice-type Vulpix variant.  It's really the only Alola form I like out of the group (what they did to Diglett/Dugtrio is criminal).  I would actually like it if they brought back the season system of Black and White and have fire Vulpix appear in spring and summer and ice Vulpix appear in fall and winter.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
The evolved form of Litten reminded me of the Frosties tiger. O.O. I always start with fire types but seriously O.o. Gen 7 is the first time I haven't had a set team and have just swapped in and out.

I am in love with white Vulpix though, to the point that I brought one all the way back from Hiroshima Pokemon Centre (bear in mind I went to Hiroshima, then further South to Shimonoseki, then back to Kyoto and I only had one backpack). And I then later bought another different one in Kyoto's pokemon centre. I guess I can live with the whole of Gen 7 just for white Vulpix and icy Ninetales. Seriously. I'm that shallow.

Ralts and her evolutions and Oddish and her evolutions are my two favourite pokemon groups. A game in which there is no wild ralts or oddish is already on a loser with me. Although I admit I don't know for sure they're not there, but it doesn't seem like it.

(And now you all understand my love for Gen 3 :D)
They're not in the Alola region, I know that.  Which is odd considering the Oddish line is meant for the tropics.

And I do like the ice-type Vulpix variant.  It's really the only Alola form I like out of the group (what they did to Diglett/Dugtrio is criminal).  I would actually like it if they brought back the season system of Black and White and have fire Vulpix appear in spring and summer and ice Vulpix appear in fall and winter.

I did pick up a plush Oddish and a ditto-faced Gloom in the Pokemon Centres of Tokyo and Kyoto respectively, but I was sad not to find anything for Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir/Gallade except the last few remenants of the whatever you call them, the ones that are like little sleeping beanies on their stomach. I have a sleeping Gardevoir but that was all.

Ralts should be in every game as standard. Oddish too. I am not at all biased. :)

I seem to remember there are a few not too bad grassies in Alola though. I haven't played for ages mind you, and my game is at home I think  :/ I can;t see it here.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ribbs

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • My music
Thank you! I am right there with you. I have been feeling the exact same about these new games. I just started Leaf Green again myself, not even botherong to finish US. Literally 90% of these games are identical to Sun/Moon, and as a fan of 20 years, it really sucks to be so didapointed in a video game you really love. I feel sort of cheated out of a seqel we were sort of led to believe we were getting... :|

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
I'm not happy that the Pokemon games are going to be on Sitch, after all people are still having problems with their switch. Why can't Nintendo put the games on both the 3DS and Switch? That way they would make more money than Sony and Microsoft who are bring out new play stations and X boxes.

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
I'm not happy that the Pokemon games are going to be on Sitch, after all people are still having problems with their switch. Why can't Nintendo put the games on both the 3DS and Switch? That way they would make more money than Sony and Microsoft who are bring out new play stations and X boxes.

The Switch has sold very well, though. It would be foolish of Nintendo/GameFreak to not move on it.

There is a massive difference in power in between the 3DS and the Switch. I, for one, don't want to see Pokemon's entry to the console be held back by also being on a much weaker portable. Seeing that happen with Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS already kind of peeved me. It would be worse with Pokemon. GameFreak does not need any more excuses to hold back their games from technological progress.

|My Collection|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal