collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Reharing Help  (Read 539 times)

Offline poniesthatsparkle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • TAF Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Reharing Help
« on: January 13, 2018, 07:20:03 PM »
I'm looking into finally doing something about the haircuts a few of my ponies have, but I've run into a couple of issues.

First, I need help finding a match for my Italian Blue Belle who has a nasty mohawk going on. I thought she had the same hair color as Moondancer's purple stripe, but it seems a bit off. Perhaps my Moondancer has slightly faded hair?

Next, how long should Baby Starbow's tail be? I know her mane is longer than other babies', but I don't have anything to compare her tail to. All I know is that her tail has been trimmed very unevenly.

Lastly, I have a bald G3 Sparkleworks. I can't find anyone in the US selling the irredescent tinsel I need for her. I really don't want to pay so much for shipping.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
Re: Reharing Help
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 08:44:50 PM »
The Baby Rainbow ponies have pretty 'average' tail lengths compared to other straight-haired babies.  Not extra long like their manes.  :)  I'll see if I can find my Baby Rainbows and take pictures.  Off the top of my head, I'd say probably about as long or maybe slightly shorter than Baby Glory's tail.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Purpleglasses

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Reharing Help
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 11:56:22 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

On the baby rainbow ponies, it looks like the part of the tail that is visible outside the pony is exactly four inches long. I have two and I got out my tape measure! They are both from my childhood collection and I was not a pony hair cutter.

Of course why not take artistic license? If you want them to have long glamorous tails, why not?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 12:12:47 AM by Purpleglasses »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal