collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: UK People!! Wave ONE AND TWO baby seaponies for £2.40 each at TESCO  (Read 505 times)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
As the title suggests. I paid a rare trip to Colney Hatch today and there they were.

I have seen these in Asda as well but only at full price. Smyths had wave 2 at full price. Incidentally, that Smyths was the place with tons of pearly wave 3 ponies before Christmas and they had literally ALL GONE so I advise if you can get to a Tesco, the sooner the better.

Colney Hatch Tesco also had Singing Songbird Serenade (first time I;ve seen her, apparently she;s a Tesco exclusive here - is she a Target one in the US?), the set of 6 with show accurate hair at 6 inch size and also some other related stuff. I have some pictures on my phone but haven't uploaded them yet. Magic of everypony blindbag type figures? There's Tempest in the box - I have no idea what they are.

Wanted to share the baby sea pony news in case anyone is heading Tescowards this weekend...because that's less than half retail price and that's a good deal...and the offer applies to both sets, which Tesco apparently don't have any way to distinguish between on their system. They did indeed ring up at £2.40.

Edit: pics
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The one on its side I ought to rotate but meh. Maybe best viewed lying down? :)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 12:08:50 PM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Mlp Sunsparkle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Sparkles are great, but Sunsparkles are better!
    • View Profile
Re: UK People!! Wave ONE AND TWO baby seaponies for £2.40 each at TESCO
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 06:39:01 AM »
OMG!!! Thank you so much for the heads up Taffeta! Mum said we can go after tea and have a look! I hope I can get them, that’s a great price!
Thank you again,
Mlp Sunsparkle  ^.^

Sig made by: Sapphire Rain
Instagram: mlp_sunsparkle

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 07:34:20 AM »
Welcome!! Fingers crossed you can find them!!!
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Mlp Sunsparkle

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 11:50:39 AM »
Hi! We went to our Tesco and sadly only a lonely ocean gem was left :( they were £1.98 in my local store for some reason lol! We went to Asda afterwards, and I almost bought them, but I’m proud to say I controlled myself  :P
I’ll keep checking!
Mlp Sunsparkle x

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 11:57:47 AM »
Hi! We went to our Tesco and sadly only a lonely ocean gem was left :( they were £1.98 in my local store for some reason lol! We went to Asda afterwards, and I almost bought them, but I’m proud to say I controlled myself  :P
I’ll keep checking!
Mlp Sunsparkle x

Haha, I bet that's a London pricing thing. But at least they have an offer, fingers crossed more appear.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline applejackbunny

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2018, 04:21:31 PM »
Found these the other week! It enabled me to have them MOC as well as loose  :biggrin:
Current wish list: G1: Baby Princess Sparkle (dark purple var.), Dazzleglow (blue heart var.), Cha Cha the Llama; G3: Baby Northern Lights and Winter Ice, Pumpkin Tart Nirvanas: Any interesting Applejacks (esp. Colombian)!, Argie Tomatoberry, Sweet Tooth [/color]

Offline Mlp Sunsparkle

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2018, 12:09:38 PM »
Thank you again Taffeta!

I went out tonight and they were there! I managed to get Lily Drop, Sea Poppy and Jelly Bee for 1.98 each, and mum had a £2 off voucher so I got all for £4!

Bubble Splash wasn’t there so I popped back to Asda and got her! Now I have both sets :)

Again, thank you so much,
Mlp Sunsparkle x

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2018, 12:19:51 PM »
Thank you again Taffeta!

I went out tonight and they were there! I managed to get Lily Drop, Sea Poppy and Jelly Bee for 1.98 each, and mum had a £2 off voucher so I got all for £4!

Bubble Splash wasn’t there so I popped back to Asda and got her! Now I have both sets :)

Again, thank you so much,
Mlp Sunsparkle x

Yay :D I noticed that Tesco here had also restocked at the new price of 1.98 so I guess they have a few to get rid of. So glad you were able to find them all :D It's a great deal.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2018, 04:31:20 PM »
Congrats!  Yes, several of the sets you mentioned are Target exclusive here in the US.  Singing Songbird Serenade.  Blindbag pack with mane6, Tempest and stone princesses, and 6pack of Fashion style mane 6.

Still haven't seen the 2nd set of seapony babies in store here.  Had to buy mine online from Hasbrotoyshop.com

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2018, 04:47:13 PM »
Congrats!  Yes, several of the sets you mentioned are Target exclusive here in the US.  Singing Songbird Serenade.  Blindbag pack with mane6, Tempest and stone princesses, and 6pack of Fashion style mane 6.

Still haven't seen the 2nd set of seapony babies in store here.  Had to buy mine online from Hasbrotoyshop.com

I think Tesco seem to have picked up the bigger side of the Target exclusives lately. I did notice the set with the stone princesses did you say? The blind bag style movie figure set? had a target logo on the one I saw on Ebay. And I've only seen it in Tesco here, but the only one of the things I mentioned with a sticker for Tesco exclusive was the Glowing Songbird.

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2018, 04:51:13 PM »
Hooray! I'm so glad you guys got this set!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2018, 04:56:05 PM »

I think Tesco seem to have picked up the bigger side of the Target exclusives lately. I did notice the set with the stone princesses did you say? The blind bag style movie figure set? had a target logo on the one I saw on Ebay. And I've only seen it in Tesco here, but the only one of the things I mentioned with a sticker for Tesco exclusive was the Glowing Songbird.

Yes, those two sets but also the mane 6 Fashion style set with show accurate hair.  That is a Target exclusive here, too.  I believe its actually the 3rd or 4th time that there has been a huge pack of FS size ponies for Target's exclusive line. Previous ones being the Power Ponies and the Wonderbolts themed sets.

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2018, 04:58:41 PM »

Yes, those two sets but also the mane 6 Fashion style set with show accurate hair.  That is a Target exclusive here, too.  I believe its actually the 3rd or 4th time that there has been a huge pack of FS size ponies for Target's exclusive line. Previous ones being the Power Ponies and the Wonderbolts themed sets.

Yep, tesco had those as well. As did Argos, but they don't seem to be carrying this new set. My Tesco still has the Power Ponies on clearance actually, I think. Argos did have the Wonderbolts until recently on clearance too.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal