collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: UK People!! Wave ONE AND TWO baby seaponies for £2.40 each at TESCO  (Read 169 times)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • MOC Mimic
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
As the title suggests. I paid a rare trip to Colney Hatch today and there they were.

I have seen these in Asda as well but only at full price. Smyths had wave 2 at full price. Incidentally, that Smyths was the place with tons of pearly wave 3 ponies before Christmas and they had literally ALL GONE so I advise if you can get to a Tesco, the sooner the better.

Colney Hatch Tesco also had Singing Songbird Serenade (first time I;ve seen her, apparently she;s a Tesco exclusive here - is she a Target one in the US?), the set of 6 with show accurate hair at 6 inch size and also some other related stuff. I have some pictures on my phone but haven't uploaded them yet. Magic of everypony blindbag type figures? There's Tempest in the box - I have no idea what they are.

Wanted to share the baby sea pony news in case anyone is heading Tescowards this weekend...because that's less than half retail price and that's a good deal...and the offer applies to both sets, which Tesco apparently don't have any way to distinguish between on their system. They did indeed ring up at £2.40.

Edit: pics

The one on its side I ought to rotate but meh. Maybe best viewed lying down? :)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 08:08:50 PM by Taffeta »

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Mlp Sunsparkle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
Re: UK People!! Wave ONE AND TWO baby seaponies for £2.40 each at TESCO
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 02:39:01 PM »
OMG!!! Thank you so much for the heads up Taffeta! Mum said we can go after tea and have a look! I hope I can get them, that’s a great price!
Thank you again,
Mlp Sunsparkle  ^.^

Thank you so much to Safflower for my avatar and Sapphire Rain for my Sig!

Offline Taffeta

• MOC Mimic
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 03:34:20 PM »
Welcome!! Fingers crossed you can find them!!!

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Mlp Sunsparkle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 07:50:39 PM »
Hi! We went to our Tesco and sadly only a lonely ocean gem was left :( they were £1.98 in my local store for some reason lol! We went to Asda afterwards, and I almost bought them, but I’m proud to say I controlled myself  :P
I’ll keep checking!
Mlp Sunsparkle x

Thank you so much to Safflower for my avatar and Sapphire Rain for my Sig!

Offline Taffeta

• MOC Mimic
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 07:57:47 PM »
Hi! We went to our Tesco and sadly only a lonely ocean gem was left :( they were £1.98 in my local store for some reason lol! We went to Asda afterwards, and I almost bought them, but I’m proud to say I controlled myself  :P
I’ll keep checking!
Mlp Sunsparkle x

Haha, I bet that's a London pricing thing. But at least they have an offer, fingers crossed more appear.

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline applejackbunny

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Beautiful custom Baby Sunlight *not* made by me.
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2018, 12:21:31 AM »
Found these the other week! It enabled me to have them MOC as well as loose  :biggrin:

Current wish list: G1s: Cranberry Muffins, Lemon Treats, Baby Princess Sparkle (dark purple var.), Babies Diamond and Sapphire, TAF Buttons, MO Starhopper, Dazzleglow (white and blue heart versions), Princesses Taffeta, Moondust and Pristina, Magenta Satin 'N' Lace, G1 Dragons; Nirvanas: Firefly, Applebelle, Applescotch, any interesting Applejacks (esp. Colombian)! :)