collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Netflix series: Toys That Made Us  (Read 877 times)

Offline Lollipop

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • Wickstead's Blog
Re: Netflix series: Toys That Made Us
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2018, 01:49:02 AM »
Mum and me liked these episodes, watching the last one now this one doesn't really relate to us here in the UK, don't think it ever made it big here.

Apparently transformers & lego will be in the second half of this season.

They have also said if they get a second season My little pony is top of their list  :blink: :frolic: really hope they get a second season.
Quick! Everyone email them saying we want season 2!! :whoa:

Go on their Facebook page. You will see a post about MLP they are replying to comments, they know lots of people want to see an MLP episode.
It won't be down to them if they get season 2 though, probably netflix as its a netflix original? So would probably need to write into them i guess.
There is a lot of hype about this series though not just on here either. Still 4 more episodes to come too.  :biggrin:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2018, 02:16:15 AM »
I've never been a Barbie fan but the insider information was fascinating. How about Legos.

The next four episodes are apparently  LEGO, Transformers, Hello Kitty, and Star Trek.

Kinda disappointed there is no mention (yet) of MLP, Rainbow Brite or Strawberry Shortcake-  seems like they are doing one "girls line" for every three "boys lines"

I’d love to see Strawberry Shortcake, My Little Pony, Rainbow Brite, Care Bears etc...

I hope we see Season 2 and more toys.

Ponyfan

Thank you  Safflower for my avatar and Jennifer 2004 for my sig.

Offline SilverLinedStars

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2018, 01:39:54 AM »
I watched this a week or two ago on Netflix and I thought it was great! It was very interesting to see what went into making some of these brands and how close they were to not being a thing at all. It is strange to imagine what the world would have been like without Barbie.