collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Golden Girl Horses?  (Read 800 times)

Offline 01mlplover

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
Golden Girl Horses?
« on: January 12, 2018, 12:34:59 PM »
Can anyone tell me more info on these horses? I just found out what they were and I would like to know if there are more than 2, what I can expect to pay, are they hard to find?

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Golden Girl Horses?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 12:48:17 PM »
I'm not an expert on this toy line but there are two different horses.  They light up and I think the white one is harder to find than the black one.

Not that it helps with pricing but I got two in a lot of 12 horses for $20.

Offline 01mlplover

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 12:52:51 PM »
I'm not an expert on this toy line but there are two different horses.  They light up and I think the white one is harder to find than the black one.

Not that it helps with pricing but I got two in a lot of 12 horses for $20.

Wow that sounds like a really good deal. Every time I search for toy horse lots I come up empty :(

Offline WingsOfMasquerade

• Trade Count: (+230)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 01:24:10 PM »
As far as I know, they only did 2.
One is good, the other is evil. The black one pulls the badugy chariot that is shaped like a dragon chair. Her name is Shadow. She has pink hair, a pink gem and pink eyes. Eyes & gem lights up with a switch on her. She's really rough to get complete because she had these little 'wing clips' for her ankles and of course everyone lose it. She also has a gold saddle that's a harness for the chariot too, and a horn mask to make her look like a dragon or something.

The other one is the good horse but she's a unicorn.
They're both the same mold. The unicorn horn (its red) lights up for this one & she has similar gear but a regular bridle instead of a mask. That chariot is a standing up roman racing one that's white too but has an eagle theme. Her name is Olympia, and she also has the little wing clips everyone loses. Her hair is white.

I have Shadow but not Olympia.
Olympia is harder to get because the horn can break off when kids drop her. I do want Olympia because...well...unicorn!

Since these guys are more similar to action figures, trying hanging around shera, heman, and figure areas might lead to more hits than dolls spots. They're not easy to find ever though because Golden Girl was a knockoff of She Ra. I hope you can find them, they're cool!

Offline 01mlplover

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 01:31:22 PM »
As far as I know, they only did 2.
One is good, the other is evil. The black one pulls the badugy chariot that is shaped like a dragon chair. Her name is Shadow. She has pink hair, a pink gem and pink eyes. Eyes & gem lights up with a switch on her. She's really rough to get complete because she had these little 'wing clips' for her ankles and of course everyone lose it. She also has a gold saddle that's a harness for the chariot too, and a horn mask to make her look like a dragon or something.

The other one is the good horse but she's a unicorn.
They're both the same mold. The unicorn horn (its red) lights up for this one & she has similar gear but a regular bridle instead of a mask. That chariot is a standing up roman racing one that's white too but has an eagle theme. Her name is Olympia, and she also has the little wing clips everyone loses. Her hair is white.

I have Shadow but not Olympia.
Olympia is harder to get because the horn can break off when kids drop her. I do want Olympia because...well...unicorn!

Since these guys are more similar to action figures, trying hanging around shera, heman, and figure areas might lead to more hits than dolls spots. They're not easy to find ever though because Golden Girl was a knockoff of She Ra. I hope you can find them, they're cool!

Thank you!!!

Offline Icey

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Retro Plastic on Etsy
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2018, 08:56:54 AM »
There are two and they are awesome :) My Mom accidentally got me the white one and Golden Girl when I was a kid, but I loved her and the chariot. A few years ago I got the evil one/black one and sold it because I had no interest in collecting the line, but now I kind of wish I had not. They light up and are much more detailed than the She-Ra horses (whom I also love).

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2018, 10:42:42 AM »
Moving to Toy Box.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal