collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone else use a USBank Reliacard? [Need help]  (Read 714 times)

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
Anyone else use a USBank Reliacard? [Need help]
« on: January 23, 2018, 03:46:27 AM »
I really hope its ok to post this? But I'm having one heck of a time trying to figure some things out..

I've used this bank for years, and never really had this kind of issue before.
I was sent a new card because of some Kmart related scam, and I was due for a new one anyway. But I'm finding all avenues to activate it this time, dead ends?

Iv used the phone number, the online banking, iv searched and read every page, Iv googled the problem too and I get a page that gives me information that doesn't even match up with my online account information, like the options it lists do not exist in my account, so I guess that its just out dated. Iv never had this much of a problem trying to activate one of these in the past.

Does anyone else use this program and could you help? >.<

Also I cant GO to a USBank, as far as I know there is not one in my state. I would also like to know how to get my routing number. :/
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Sweet Daes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Glitter is my best friend.
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone else use a USBank Reliacard? [Need help]
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 09:50:45 AM »
https://www.usbank.com/bank-accounts/checking-accounts/checking-customer-resources/aba-routing-number.html

Being that your thinger under your name says you're in TC, MI, it looks like your routing number is 091000022. If it's a debit card and comes out of your checking account, then it will be on your checks/deposit stubs for your account. You can use that to verify the routing number by matching it to any on the linked list.

If all else fails, you may be able to call 800-872-2657 to talk to a human. Maybe. I bank with a credit union here in Genesee County so I am not completely sure.

edit edit edit...

Oh oh oh... Are you sure it is not activated already so those options are not needed?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal