collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 2 thrifts and a pickup  (Read 1779 times)

Offline Saphy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
2 thrifts and a pickup
« on: January 14, 2018, 06:19:16 PM »
Ok so today I went pony crazy went to 3 thrift shops and went for a local pickup...no the titles not wrong before you ask the third thrift just had nothing some of the thrift stuff will be for sale if anyone cares the pickup...maybe some it to the smaller pieces

This is the first thrifts pile
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

G3.5 nursery, g4 train piece, g4 spike, froglight sparkle for my twilight army, magic touch pony, doll in riding clothes and glow worm (these three not exactly mlp things will be for sale if anyone cares) and g3 scooter sprite. A man beat me to a build a bear celestia oh well.

The second thrift I do better in I think not that the first wasn't good

Walking talking Pinkie pie, ty twilight, ty rainbowdash,3.75 plush pinkie, aurora(i think) fluttershy, dash plush i think is from a claw machine, 2 g3s i forgot thier names, g3 minty, chewed up Lyra, McDonald's dash a pinkie I've never seen before she runs when you push her cutiemark in, build a bear two has a broken sound chip wonder what she used to say, build a bear pony shirt for my Angel, a playschool bus thing, naked sunset shimmer flaps her wings when her legs are moved, twilight wag, pinkie wag, dash eqg, naked pinkie talks and a naked rarity

Then the big one the pick up we drove 3 hours and waited an hour in a parking lot for....totally worth it

Would love help identifying the accessories outside the nursery and petites here also curious the value of this lot plus these ponies...I know I did good I'm just wondering how good lol
Ponies below
Listing flaws only for help in valueing i love them all the sameAll were filthy but I did my best so they aren't now
The white Pegasus (name please?) Has marks a hair cut and wierd specks on her cutiemark. Bowtie has a haircut some spots I think are pony cancer and a few other small marks
Tictactoe has markings that won't come off and possibley a haircut, her babies head is a bit discolored also possible haircut, baby moondancer has dirt that wont come off her face maybe haircut?, correct me if I'm wrong I think the tailless girl is peachy she only has a few marks, cherries jubbille 1 a few marks maybe a hair cut, cherries jubbille 2 bunch of marks possible haircut, faded, powder slight marks rub to one snowflake of cutiemark tail rust, glory ( or majesty...i mix them up)marks stars in cutiemarks missing, Sundance marks and haircut, seapony I'm totally in love with (name please?) Just some stubborn dirt, baby bouncy bit of stubborn dirt and a haircut, bbe tiddle winks haircut stubborn dirt and dirty eyes

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: 2 thrifts and a pickup
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 07:03:07 PM »
That unicorn is indeed Glory, and it looks like the seapony is Seawinkle!
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Tic Tac Toe and Seawinkle are the more prized ones of your lot because they tend to be sought after. Of course the playset is the gem of your grab, but I can't find a good price for that.
I recognize some of the accessories as ponywear.

The pink gown is from the sweet dreams set, that I know for sure. The brushes with the rainbows on them are for the Rainbow Ponies, I believe.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Saphy

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2018, 07:06:40 PM »
They are certainly the 2 I was after my other baby tic tac toe wanted her mommy and I love seas
Looks from that image like the poofy shoes are too thanks
Ya the playsets was the big one I wanted when I saw it my babies have a home now!

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2018, 10:33:59 PM »
Wow! You have some really cool thrift stores in your area.  The long wait in the car park was indeed worth that awesome G1 haul.  Major congrats :frolic:

Offline Saphy

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 06:31:33 AM »
Wow! You have some really cool thrift stores in your area.  The long wait in the car park was indeed worth that awesome G1 haul.  Major congrats :frolic:
Ya I never find g1 or 2 (except once baby cotton candy and baby firefly that was an awesome day) but the g4 hauls tend to be nice and sometimes g3 too

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2018, 08:24:45 AM »
Wow, such a big haul! Everything looks great! Congrats!

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline Saphy

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2018, 09:49:46 AM »
Ya super exciting back at thrift today (same sale going) and I found a light up rarity and a secretwishes horse both of those are for trade or sale though as I don't collect an but still nice finds

Offline Littlesparklepony

• Trade Count: (+69)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2018, 11:12:00 AM »
Wow what an awesome find!

The toothpastes, pad, duckcombs and xylophone are for the first tooth baby ponys.

My Little Wiki is a great sight to identify accessories. It has helped me a lot.  :)

Offline Saphy

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2018, 03:25:39 PM »
Thanks I've since identified all but 2 combs

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Ponies make me smile! <3