Pony Talk > Introductions

Hello from Indiana!

(1/2) > >>

Tuliphead:
Waves! Hi my name is Rachel but I use Tuliphead (and variations of it) on the web.  :) I was born in '79 which makes me old. I'm a wife of 16 years with 4 kids 7 years - 16 years old. I'm a stay at home mom that helps my mother sell Lularoe more for fun than anything else.

I collected MLP while growing up. Lost many through the years of kids and moving around. Started picking up more lately preferring the G1s. I'm not sure what else to say.  :biggrin: Oh I do play on Ponyisland and VoU regularly. I go by Tuliphead on both but Tulip in PMs and such. Can't wait to wander through the site!

~Tulip

Spinky69er:
Welcome to the Arena :newpony:

G1's certainly hold an appeal to many members here :)  It's wonderful that you can still find some "in the wild".  Did you have any faves growing up?

Sweet Daes:
I was born in 81, and my older sister was born in 79. Aging is inevitable. Maturing is optional  :3

It's been reinvigorating to pull the ponies out and style their hair. I can't wait to see you around the forums!

Safflower:
Welcome to the Arena! Now that you have joined your collection will grow even more rapidly, the Arena has that effect! I look forward to seeing you around :)

achab1984:
Welcome to the arena! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version