collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello from Indiana!  (Read 432 times)

Tuliphead

• Trade Count: (0)
Hello from Indiana!
« on: January 10, 2018, 09:23:35 PM »
Waves! Hi my name is Rachel but I use Tuliphead (and variations of it) on the web.  :) I was born in '79 which makes me old. I'm a wife of 16 years with 4 kids 7 years - 16 years old. I'm a stay at home mom that helps my mother sell Lularoe more for fun than anything else.

I collected MLP while growing up. Lost many through the years of kids and moving around. Started picking up more lately preferring the G1s. I'm not sure what else to say.  :biggrin: Oh I do play on Ponyisland and VoU regularly. I go by Tuliphead on both but Tulip in PMs and such. Can't wait to wander through the site!

~Tulip

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Indiana!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 11:06:17 PM »
Welcome to the Arena :newpony:

G1's certainly hold an appeal to many members here :)  It's wonderful that you can still find some "in the wild".  Did you have any faves growing up?

Offline Sweet Daes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Glitter is my best friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 06:32:45 AM »
I was born in 81, and my older sister was born in 79. Aging is inevitable. Maturing is optional  :3

It's been reinvigorating to pull the ponies out and style their hair. I can't wait to see you around the forums!

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 07:00:04 AM »
Welcome to the Arena! Now that you have joined your collection will grow even more rapidly, the Arena has that effect! I look forward to seeing you around :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 06:06:47 AM »
Welcome to the arena! :)

Offline Griffin

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2018, 12:49:31 PM »
Welcome to the Arena, Tulip!

How big is your collection now? Any favourites? :) Hope you enjoy the forums!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Tuliphead

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2018, 11:06:59 AM »
Welcome to the Arena :newpony:

G1's certainly hold an appeal to many members here :)  It's wonderful that you can still find some "in the wild".  Did you have any faves growing up?

Hi there Spinky69er. Sorry for the delay with my reply. I think I loved the usual suspects growing up Sundance(all versions), Rosedust, Princess Tiffany, Yo-yo, Milkweed, & Tumbleweed. As an adult and thanks to the internet I have been able to find so many more than I ever saw growing up!
I was born in 81, and my older sister was born in 79. Aging is inevitable. Maturing is optional  :3

It's been reinvigorating to pull the ponies out and style their hair. I can't wait to see you around the forums!
LOL absolutely! I love playing pony beauty shop with my 7 year old. She loves to help pick out new ponies to buy, ribbons, and accessories. :)
Welcome to the Arena! Now that you have joined your collection will grow even more rapidly, the Arena has that effect! I look forward to seeing you around :)
I do hope so. I was down to a single pony but have added 14 more since I posted this. Oh I think I have bought some of them from a few members here off of e-bay by following the links. My e-bay name is utenarevolution which I should have mentioned in My original post. XD
Welcome to the Arena, Tulip!

How big is your collection now? Any favourites? :) Hope you enjoy the forums!
Ah...I think I already answered those questions but I am waiting for my flutter girl Hollywood to show up any day now. <3 I was super excited to get to snag her off of Etsy. I am on the search for a So Soft Crumpet, Mimic, and all three Fancy Mermaids. :)

Thank you all for the very warm welcome! Hope to see you around the forums soon. I'll either be buying ponies or picking brains on rerooting and pony customization.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal