collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Baby Blue Ribbon  (Read 289 times)

Offline Gator

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Baby Blue Ribbon
« on: January 10, 2018, 10:42:39 AM »
I found an auction with baby Blue Ribbon.  I couldn't remember, but what is her worth?  I'm trying to determine how hard I should bid on her.
Thanks!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: Baby Blue Ribbon
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 10:46:12 AM »
It looks like on average, expect to pay around $30-35 for her.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline KottonKandy

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 08:50:16 PM »
There was one on eBay just last week or so. Had a Buy It Now for $25, I think? It had a few brown pindots on it though. I think the auction said it was cancer...I could be mistaken on that part though. I look at a lot of pony auctions and could just be mixing a couple of them up.

Offline Stiletto

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 12:18:24 PM »
There was one on eBay just last week or so. Had a Buy It Now for $25, I think? It had a few brown pindots on it though. I think the auction said it was cancer...I could be mistaken on that part though. I look at a lot of pony auctions and could just be mixing a couple of them up.

I can confirm that everything said here is truth and that sloth avatar is adorbs!  The listing you are talking about was mine and she sold for $25, but yes, she did have a couple cancer looking spots.  She found a new home in France though :)

Offline KottonKandy

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 02:32:05 PM »

I can confirm that everything said here is truth and that sloth avatar is adorbs!  The listing you are talking about was mine and she sold for $25, but yes, she did have a couple cancer looking spots.  She found a new home in France though :)
Haha! I didn’t even realize it was someone from here. I was very tempted to buy her, but I’m glad she found herself a new home.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal