Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Help ID this plush playhouse with bears?

(1/2) > >>

Thunderwing:
Can anyone help me identify this playset? It has no markings, the tags are missing.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sweet Daes:
I remember having something like this, or one of my younger siblings did. It was dubbed a "quiet toy", fold-out/fold-up, portable/travel dollhouse.

What are the tags on the bums of the bears? Manufacture origin tags?

lovesbabysquirmy:

--- Quote from: Sweet Daes on January 10, 2018, 06:55:20 AM ---I remember having something like this, or one of my younger siblings did. It was dubbed a "quiet toy", fold-out/fold-up, portable/travel dollhouse.

--- End quote ---

OP said "no tags". the little tab things in the photo are Velcro bits so the bears stay put :)

They alllllllmost look like Merryweather Bears but you can't always go by embroidered face design.

Thunderwing:

--- Quote from: lovesbabysquirmy on January 10, 2018, 07:32:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: Sweet Daes on January 10, 2018, 06:55:20 AM ---I remember having something like this, or one of my younger siblings did. It was dubbed a "quiet toy", fold-out/fold-up, portable/travel dollhouse.

--- End quote ---

OP said "no tags". the little tab things in the photo are Velcro bits so the bears stay put :)

They alllllllmost look like Merryweather Bears but you can't always go by embroidered face design.

--- End quote ---

Actually, the little bears do have tags. Just simple plain ones though, that say 'made in china'. (Everything is made in china, it seems...)

Sweet Daes:

--- Quote from: lovesbabysquirmy on January 10, 2018, 07:32:06 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Thunderwing on January 10, 2018, 03:22:50 PM ---Actually, the little bears do have tags. Just simple plain ones though, that say 'made in china'. (Everything is made in china, it seems...)

--- End quote ---

To be honest, that helps a bit. Back in the 80s there were patterns and kits for this sort of thing by McCalls. At least that shows it's not hand-made from a pattern or kit. It doesn't do much to narrow what it is, though.

I am not finding much else to define what it is aside from a "take-along fabric dollhouse with bear family".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version