Pony Talk > Off Topic

If I had $1,000,000

(1/10) > >>

SourdoughStomper:
If I had a million dollars we wouldn't have to eat Kraft dinner
(But we would eat Kraft dinner)
(Of course we would, we'd just eat more)
(And buy really expensive ketchups with it)
(That's right, all the fanciest dijon ketchups, hmm)
:money: :money: :money:

I didn't know what Kraft Dinner was until I moved to Canada. In the States, we just call it Kraft Mac 'n' Cheese. I thought it would be fun to pick a Canadian song about money for the title. :P

Anyway, also since I moved to Canada, I mostly pay for things with a debit card. Used to use cash all the time. Sadly, this results in my rarely having pocket change. I haven't written a check (Mr. Stomper spells that as "cheque") for two decades. Also, Mr. Stomper hasn't bought me a real green dress, yet.... I am disappoint.

Okay, enough with the silly intro post. How do you pay for your things? :money:

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42:
I use my debit card!

tailrustedtealeaf:
I use paypal for online transactions, but all my in-store stuff is done through my debit. My workplace doesn't even make straight cash or check an option, it's all direct deposit.

MightyRose:
I use my debit card! But also cash especially when buying toys or food. I think sometimes I secretly feel like cash "doesn't count" -which is a dangerous notion lol.
SpoilerI also love the title of the post so I am going to add a little extra to my answer...
If I had a 1,000,000 dollars, I would buy all the Barbies I wanted (which I do not allow myself to collect because I feel like I only have the funds to focus on one collection, my ponies), I would use it to pay off my car debt ($750), pay for my my boo to go back to school, and take my mom and grandma on a trip to Iceland!

Mami Tomoe:
cash
and i would fund my museam and give the rest for all 4 members of my family

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version