collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP the Movie Sticker Album, 1985  (Read 818 times)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
MLP the Movie Sticker Album, 1985
« on: January 07, 2018, 08:54:29 AM »
Now I know this is a bit of a stretch... but I am soooooooooo close to finishing my sticker book!!!  Even if we just trade scans of the stickers, I am satisfied with that because I want this thing COMPLETE!!!! 

I am talking about THIS album  (there is a second Panini sticker album for G1 but it was primarily sold in Italy and it was NOT for the Movie!):

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I was allowed to pick this out of the treasure chest reward box that my Grade 1 teacher had...  I don't remember exactly but I forewent all the junky plastic teeth and the rubber balls and whatever and saved up my "reward stickers" for this MLP sticker book.  Years of sending in the "mail in offer" in the back for more stickers filled in some of the holes, but eventually the company had to send me a letter telling me they had run out themselves.  :(  Last time I did this, they sent me a huge stack of Winnie the Pooh stickers to make up for the fact that they had even scanned and photocopied the few MLP stickers left, but they did NOT have the last few to complete my album. 

Soooooooo... I ask the collecting community for help!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 08:58:22 AM by lovesbabysquirmy »
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: MLP the Movie Sticker Album, 1985
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 06:24:13 PM »
I have this album, and some extra stickers. I also have holes to fill! How do we want to do this? Page by page? That could be fun!
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal