collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello from the American Southeast!  (Read 317 times)

Ruby Hollow

• Trade Count: (0)
Hello from the American Southeast!
« on: January 04, 2018, 09:02:07 PM »
Hello, everybody! I made this account a while ago, but then kind of forgot about it, eheheh. :blush: Anyways, I'm here to say hi!!

Allow me to introduce myself. My username is Ruby Hollow. You can also call me just Ruby, Chey, or Neg. As it states in the subject, I'm from the southeastern United States of America! But I won't say where, specifically. I'm not terribly comfortable with volunteering that information when it's not strictly necessary, sorry!

Anyways, I'm not actually much of a collector! I only own three ponies at this time, three little single pack G4.5 brushables: Lyra Heartstrings, Cheerilee, and Applejack. I'd like to own a few other ponies from various generations, tho; there are ponies that I like in all four of them.

For the past couple of years or so, I've been getting somewhat into the older ponies (even if I still think they're a lil ugly, heehee... sorry!!); I don't particularly know why, but something about that sort of calm and soft pastel aesthetic is really appealing to me as of late. I'd like to own more merch besides just ponies; I actually love practical merchandise like clothes and wearables, just to show off what I'm into! I don't own anything like that in the way of pony, yet, however...

My birthday is July 7th, and I am 24 years old! This where my username, at least partially, comes from. I have a Tumblr blog, but I'll not link to it here, due to my fondness for the casual use of rather coarse language! I also have a Twitter, tho I scarcely use it, so I'll not link to there, either; and a DeviantART, that I'll not link to just in case (and also my username is old and embarrassing and I haven't been able to change it yet because you have to pay for that, apparently).

With all of that said, I do not tend to socialize on forums very much, and haven't really been active on one in years; I might lurk from time to time, but don't expect me to say too much! I have both a Discord and a Skype (tho the latter one has more or less fallen out of use), so if I do ever happen to chat it up around here, and you wanna chill or something or other, or otherwise show off your cool server or whatnot, then feel free to drop me a PM, and I might check it out if it clicks with any of my other, primary interests! It may take me a while to get back to you, though; like I said, I had forgotten that I even made this account in the first place, haha (tho I do remember why I did, but it's not really relevant now, anyways).

One last important thing to note about me: while I tend to have ponies on the brain nearly 24/7 nowadays, I have other interests that take a rather higher priority than this one. (Tho, sometimes I like to combine these interests, wherever applicable, heh.) I don't know if I can bring them up here, due to the nature of some of them (especially since one of them is a detective series, that I'm mostly into for the main plot rather than a liking for the genre in general, and it is certainly harder than a PG-rated story, especially early on), but I suppose you could ask privately sometime, if you really want to know. If I don't know you well enough for you to ask, I'll likely just blow your PMs off; just a fair warning.

Okay, that's about it!! I'm not terribly organized when it comes to my thoughts, sorry; sometimes I'll think of something else, and have to tack that on, too, assuming I can't figure out what other place I should put it. In any case, y'all probably won't see me around a whole lot, but I'll try to be as cordial as possible whenever I do show up! Okay, see y'all around later~!

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from the American Southeast!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 05:38:29 AM »
Welcome to the arena! :)

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 08:01:40 AM »
Welcome to the Arena! I thought G1s were ugly at first, but when I found some in the wild, that changed drastically! I look forward to seeing you around! :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 01:33:48 AM »
Welcome to the Arena!

Hope you have a fun time exploring the forum :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal