Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

80's and 90's Toy Collections!

(1/4) > >>

Charmer:
Hello Everypony!
As many of you will know, my partner Aflame is an avid collector of G1 ponies and has around 400 now.
Not wanting to be left out in the toy area, I've decided to re-collect toys I have from when I was young such as Thundercats, Turtles, He-Man, Ghostbusters etc as well as others I didn't like Star Wars and Star Trek etc.
I've now got my first few which I thought I'd show on here:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

These are the re-issued 80's style Turtles which will be staying in the boxes. I plan to get the original ones out of the box if possible.

This is a Captain Picard I got a while but, hoping to collect all crews from each ship.

These are my first few Thundercats. I have another 4 on the way.

I'm finding it really exciting recollecting everything.

Does anyone here have a collection of non-pony toys like this? If so, I'd love to see pics. Also, if anyone is looking to get rid of any toys mentioned above, please do PM and I'll give them a good home if I can (will pay of course).

Leave a Whisper:
Those look fantastic!

Duenia:
I have so many non-pony toy collections lol. I'll narrow it down to the ones from when I was a kid for this XD

American Girl
Barbie (just select ones from when I was a kid)
Caboodle Jewel Minis
Dreamie Sweets
Enchanted Kingdom
Fairy Winkles
Galoob Anastasia Dolls
Kitty Kitty Kittens
Lion King Jungle Friend Babies
Littlest Pet Shop (90s)
Magic Attic Club
Melanie's Mall
Merwees
My Magic Genies
Mimi and the Goo Goos
Miss Party Surprise
My Pretty Dollhouse
Secret Keepins
Secret Wish Horse
Sky Dancers
Starcastle
Tea Bunnies

It would take awhile for me to get some pictures but I will see what I can do :)

lovesbabysquirmy:
I have a lot of TNG and DS9 action figures :D

Kiwi:
Moving to Toy Box. Please remember that all toy related threads should be posted in the Toy Box forum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version