collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko MLPs value for trading  (Read 236 times)

Offline C-Puff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
Funko MLPs value for trading
« on: January 04, 2018, 09:14:02 AM »
Hey guys! So I recently decided despite having quite a few of them, I would much rather have G1 ponies than the G4 funko ponies I've collected over the years (with the exception of one or two I'd like to keep)

However, I'm not very sure of what their real value is these days. And since I'm offering them up for trade to the local G4 fans, I'd like to know what I should consider a good trade or not. I don't want to accidentally trade a pretty valuable funko for like a Peachy covered in marker or something ^^;

So I was just wondering if somebody could give me if not a Price check, just some "that's a funko that's harder to find and you should ask for a good trade for" advice as I don't like having these ponies and not having any kind of idea as to their value.

I probably won't sell them for money, but as I said from a trading stand point I guess I'm asking for some pointers?

The Funkos I have I'm willing to trade are;

Vinyl Scratch, Bon bon, Lyra, Princess Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Dr. Whooves (with green tie), :muffin: Pony, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, I THINK I might have Octavia? (I've packed some of them for a move) I think I might also have Spitfire.

Honestly I think the only ones I'd like to keep are Discord, Big Mac and probably Spike.

These are all standard ones btw. Not the transparent or glittery ones.

Also I highly doubt Pops are worth anything at all but I also have Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash funk pops.

Any help would be very appreciated! <3
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 09:15:48 AM by C-Puff »

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: Funko MLPs value for trading
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 10:09:17 AM »
https://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/Vinyl_MyLittlePony/1/
This was posted in another thread, so maybe it would be of value to you?
Generally demand is higher for ponies that were released near the ends of the lines. Ponies such as muffins, Rainbow Dash were pounced on at release so there's more of them around.
Twilight is the most expensive one that you've got.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline C-Puff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
Re: Funko MLPs value for trading
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 10:31:10 AM »
Ah thank you so much!  :biggrin: This is actually super helpful!  :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal