collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New 35th Anniversary Collector Ponies Spotted! Pics!  (Read 140762 times)

Offline Mareacooda

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: New 35th Anniversary Collector Ponies Spotted! Pics!
« Reply #525 on: January 18, 2018, 02:47:36 PM »
Last week when I traveling I stop at Target Store... Sadly I didn't see collector G1s... I wish I had...
I wondering why Hasbro not re.. Release G1s unicorn, Pegasus, Big Brothers ect...  I see re release Smurfs, Turtles, Voltron, Ghostbusters and other 80s ... It would nice see other G1s  ponies too..

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #526 on: January 18, 2018, 03:04:03 PM »
I think I might be able to get some clearer shots. :) 

Edit: Here's what I got using the Shout Factory release

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

If anyone thinks they might be helpful, feel free to use them. :)

Ponyfan

Ohhh, so nice and clear!  Thank you!
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: January 18, 2018, 03:12:29 PM »
Here are some screenshots I took of her a while back - I think these are all the times she's shown in the special:

If anyone wants to send them to Bridge Direct or w/e feel free :) Sorry about the first pic being grainy - the others I capped from the Shout Factory DVD release, but I had to get that one from my VHS transfer since the DVD release is the edited-for-time version that cut out the opening sequence (which that screenshot is from).

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: January 18, 2018, 04:36:29 PM »
I did send a link to a pic of mystery pony in my message.  But it will definitly carry more weight if they get requests from multiple people.  And it may not always be the same employee who sees every message so being clear who we mean every time may be important.

Offline Icey

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Retro Plastic on Etsy
« Reply #529 on: January 18, 2018, 04:59:35 PM »
While at Target tonight my hubby found Snuzzle and Butterscotch. He picked them up because the Target guy told him they were the last two in WNY. If anyone needs them let me know. If not, I will probably return them. I would hate to keep them from another collector or child.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: January 18, 2018, 05:46:52 PM »
Well today I stopped at a TRU and they did not have any ponies. We asked and they still had the Christmas setup and have not done the toy reset done yet. They did have the 35th Care bears though. I was able to find four of the 6 35th ponies at a Target. They were hiding at a end cap.

Offline Icey

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Retro Plastic on Etsy
« Reply #531 on: January 18, 2018, 06:10:33 PM »
To any pony who needs her (Snuzzle):

Butterscotch is spoken for, but I still have Snuzzle. I am not a jerk, I would not charge you any more than I spent + the cost to ship. It was $10.84 ($9.99 + tax). I will keep Snuzzle for a few days and if anyone needs her just PM me. Other collectors have helped me in the past and I always try to PIF. I have helped a few Canadian folks on here get RBB stuff from Hallmark in the past :)

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: January 18, 2018, 10:56:36 PM »
So I noticed on the Collector pose ponies where it shows where they will be available it specifies Toys R Us (US Only) and Indigo (Canada Only) and Target does not specify a country. I'm super happy to now have some information on them coming to Canada. I will be checking my Indigo stores. Since Target isn't specifying a country hopefully that means a wider release in other countries that have Targets. I love the Rainbow ponies and really hope they become available everywhere too. Such exciting times! I hope we're all able to find these in our countries.

Offline whoisashleigh

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Beddy Bye Eye Pony
    • View Profile
    • Who Is Ashleigh
« Reply #533 on: January 18, 2018, 11:48:57 PM »
I'm so darn DESPERATE FOR THEM But the last set never got to where I lived :( So I hope these do... I'd hate to pay ebay prices!

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #534 on: January 19, 2018, 01:31:57 AM »
How widespread is Target as a store, globally speaking?

In the UK Tesco and Argos usually pick up Target exclusive ponies, although sometimes they still have the Target logo on. It's interesting that TRU in Canada aren't going to stock these...

I'm trying to figure out some logic for when the rainbows get to the UK, and TRU would be the obvious place for me for them to appear...but it's really hard to call. It might end up being Tesco O.o.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline LadyPinwheel

• Pink Punk Unicorn
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • My reality is just different than yours
    • View Profile
    • LadyPinwheel's Pony Realm
« Reply #535 on: January 19, 2018, 01:50:01 AM »
I'm so darn DESPERATE FOR THEM But the last set never got to where I lived :( So I hope these do... I'd hate to pay ebay prices!

Have you checked FB groups? There are people there helping out other collectors finding these.

Offline Aflame

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: January 19, 2018, 02:23:10 AM »
Wow - I come back to this thread and see all the wonderful news about the rainbow ponies and parlour!
Brushes + stickers too - awesome!!

Hoping Dream Castle is one of the playsets that might be produced?
If Dream Castle is released, e.g. in time for Christmas, I would HAVE to buy it for my kid!!  :lol:

I would buy one for me :D

Offline Zapper

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: January 19, 2018, 02:46:29 AM »
Love how it just says "Europe" as if every single Euro country will get them. I bet it will just be Sweden, Spain and England. That's what they usually mean by 'Europe' - three countries :lol:

But if I can get one maybe I can trade for the collector ponies that are US exclusive. And you get them much cheaper, too :P 18€ is almost twice as much as 10$.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 02:49:19 AM by Zapper »

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #538 on: January 19, 2018, 02:49:43 AM »
Love how it just says "Europe" as if every single Euro country will get them. I bet it will just be Sweden, Spain and England. That's what they usually mean by 'Europe' - three countries :lol:

But if I can get one maybe I can trade for the collector ponies that are US exclusive. And you get them much cheaper, too :P 18 Kr is almost twice as much as 10$.

We know France is getting them, so add a fourth country to that list...;)

See, when I see Europe, I don't assume the UK is included, because honestly, the UK itself doesn't always know if it is included. We tend to refer here to Europe and the UK, even if we're pro-EU people and Brexit is only making that more complicated. Traditionally the continent has had different ponies and releases from here on many occasions, so it's never an assumption what is and isn't included. Bottom line, it's a US company making the website, and US organisations sometimes see Europe as an identical block similar to the states within the USA, though - so if that's the case here, it means all of Europe will get this in exactly the same way. Whether it works that way in practice is not really clear yet, but I imagine it will be more than just three countries.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Zapper

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: January 19, 2018, 03:05:23 AM »
Toy companies distribute to markets, not every single country on a continent. "European market" changes from company to company. Monster High products would often show up in Spain and England but not in Germany even though they were "European exclusive" that's why I joked about these two countries.

At least France has a similar price point to Germany, so I'll wait and see how expensive they're going to get...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal