collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New 35th Anniversary Collector Ponies Spotted! Pics!  (Read 140905 times)

Offline Dreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: New 35th Anniversary Collector Ponies Spotted! Pics!
« Reply #930 on: February 24, 2018, 10:53:59 AM »
Everybody place your bets on what will follow in the 3-year plan!

Mine are mainly on Sea Ponies and Big Brother Ponies. While it would make sense for TEs and SSs to be re-released, I feel that it won't happen  :huh:

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: February 24, 2018, 10:56:55 AM »
I got an answer from Hasbro UK...

"
Response By Email (Sasha) (02/21/2018 11:02 AM)

Same response was sent to me from Hasbro - so I sent my message again to Bridge Direct. We'll see if we get a reply!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: February 24, 2018, 10:58:25 AM »
Still no since of the ponies at my Target. :(  I don't think the Targets in my area are restocking.

I'd love to see sea ponies made and a retro Dream Castle.

Ponyfan

« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 11:00:53 AM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: February 24, 2018, 11:51:31 AM »
Been away from the forum for a while, so I found the first pony at my local Target by accident. It took going to 6 different Targets to be able to find the first six ponies. Like many others, I am excited to have the opportunity to get more G1 pony releases. :)

i often think how wonderful it would be for G1 lovers and collectors to not know about them then find G1's in stores by accident.  ^.^
what a nice surprise
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 11:57:23 AM by shabbychicdee »

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: February 24, 2018, 12:18:59 PM »
I wonder what others one they are going to be making threw the other years?

Ok let me get this straight, the collector pose ponies and Rainbow ponies are for 2018? Or are there other ones that are going to count for 2018?

Here is the previous post by Foxtale.  Sounds like the CP, Rainbow, and Unicorn/Pegasus sets are all due at sometime this year.  But later it is mentioned that they are planning on only two lines per year.

Hey guys!

News from Toy Fair, yesterday I had the privilege of talking to one of the women in charge of pony and I have some great official news for you all! (The close up pictures from instagram are mine ;D)

Spoiler
Original 6 Ponies: They are currently available at target USA (as we all know). Later this year, USA, Toys R Us and other specialty toy stores should have them as well as Target being restocked. (Walmart currently no but that may change) You should be able to order them online soon through outlets such as Amazon. Supposedly they didn't come to the UK and internationally first because HASBRO UK said that the market is more familiar with the rainbow ponies than the original 6 based on what came out in the 80s so they choose to release the Rainbow ponies first there!

Rainbow Ponies - They really are scented!!! Each one is scented a different thing. Some are berries, some vanilla, etc but they are lovely (this was a requested for the market). The rainbow ponies should be available in the Fall of 2018 in the USA as well. They are currently sold separately like the collector ponies. The mutli packs are hopefully for Black Friday and other sales.

Year 2 Unicorn and Pegasus Ponies - Available later this year in the individual boxes. They are beautiful in person! The glitter symbols are perfect and the hair is so silky. They will also come with original bows and combs.

Pretty Parlor - It is TBD who will potentially sell this. Keep supporting the pony releases and hope someone will :D

Future - They are currently working on approval for next year's items but I have mentioned that Sea Ponies would be a big deal and she seemed very interested. :D They get a lot of Big Brother requests so they are listening.

Special Ponies - Rumor has it they are working on an SDCC pony (original design) but they might not have it in time for 2018. Stay tuned.

Petitioned Ponies - They have received our mail and are looking into it! They were impressed by how organized the petition were and are currently trying to work with hasbro to make our dreams a reality. (Everything has to be approved by HASBRO).

Quality - These ponies are amazing and the team is very dedicated to making the best quality product possible so please support them. They look at all our websites and books that we have created to make the most accurate product possible. They 3D scan and model based off the original ponies. Currently they plan to release 2 lines every year for the next 3 years. Our ponies are in good hands!!! :D

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: February 24, 2018, 12:56:55 PM »
I wonder what others one they are going to be making threw the other years?

Ok let me get this straight, the collector pose ponies and Rainbow ponies are for 2018? Or are there other ones that are going to count for 2018?

Here is the previous post by Foxtale.  Sounds like the CP, Rainbow, and Unicorn/Pegasus sets are all due at sometime this year.  But later it is mentioned that they are planning on only two lines per year.

Hey guys!

News from Toy Fair, yesterday I had the privilege of talking to one of the women in charge of pony and I have some great official news for you all! (The close up pictures from instagram are mine ;D)

Spoiler
Original 6 Ponies: They are currently available at target USA (as we all know). Later this year, USA, Toys R Us and other specialty toy stores should have them as well as Target being restocked. (Walmart currently no but that may change) You should be able to order them online soon through outlets such as Amazon. Supposedly they didn't come to the UK and internationally first because HASBRO UK said that the market is more familiar with the rainbow ponies than the original 6 based on what came out in the 80s so they choose to release the Rainbow ponies first there!

Rainbow Ponies - They really are scented!!! Each one is scented a different thing. Some are berries, some vanilla, etc but they are lovely (this was a requested for the market). The rainbow ponies should be available in the Fall of 2018 in the USA as well. They are currently sold separately like the collector ponies. The mutli packs are hopefully for Black Friday and other sales.

Year 2 Unicorn and Pegasus Ponies - Available later this year in the individual boxes. They are beautiful in person! The glitter symbols are perfect and the hair is so silky. They will also come with original bows and combs.

Pretty Parlor - It is TBD who will potentially sell this. Keep supporting the pony releases and hope someone will :D

Future - They are currently working on approval for next year's items but I have mentioned that Sea Ponies would be a big deal and she seemed very interested. :D They get a lot of Big Brother requests so they are listening.

Special Ponies - Rumor has it they are working on an SDCC pony (original design) but they might not have it in time for 2018. Stay tuned.

Petitioned Ponies - They have received our mail and are looking into it! They were impressed by how organized the petition were and are currently trying to work with hasbro to make our dreams a reality. (Everything has to be approved by HASBRO).

Quality - These ponies are amazing and the team is very dedicated to making the best quality product possible so please support them. They look at all our websites and books that we have created to make the most accurate product possible. They 3D scan and model based off the original ponies. Currently they plan to release 2 lines every year for the next 3 years. Our ponies are in good hands!!! :D

Nice so the Unicorn/Pegasus ponies will be part of this year! They have three more years of ponies after this year? 2019 2020 and 2021?  Or those this year count as year one?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 12:58:42 PM by achab1984 »

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: February 24, 2018, 03:03:39 PM »
This year counts as year one.  But you never know.  If they sell really consistently, then the line might last even longer.  We all need to support this line and cross our fingers that they go over well with the average consumer.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: February 24, 2018, 05:23:31 PM »
This year counts as year one.  But you never know.  If they sell really consistently, then the line might last even longer.  We all need to support this line and cross our fingers that they go over well with the average consumer.

I totally agree with you! I love this is being done! <3

Offline Esbayne

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I can die happy when there's a G1 scented perfume.
    • View Profile
    • ArtStation
« Reply #938 on: February 24, 2018, 06:51:59 PM »
Hey guys!

Spoiler

edit:
I just realized, if we get mountain boys.... what if Hasbro would take some convincing to make Ice Crystal again?  :stunned:

I would sell my soul for that pony >->
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 12:19:29 AM by Kingsly »

LONG LIVE HEARTSPRINKLE
 https://mh-merch.com/checklist/122/ visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Esbayne on PonyIsland.net as well.
:art: :relaxed: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :frolic: :silly:

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: February 24, 2018, 10:00:54 PM »
Ummm 2nd set of adult sea ponies please! 😍
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline SwirlyWhirly

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
  • Born in the year of the My Little Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: February 25, 2018, 06:54:05 AM »
35th anniversary ponies can be booked pre release at this Swedish web store. A 5 pony gift set for 699:-/69 €/85$ will be released in April and 6 individually packaged ponies for 849:-/84€/103$ in July.

https://new.webhallen.com/se/category/3720-My-Little-Pony?page=1

I don't think they do international shipping but I'll be happy to help anyone get their hands on these if you're having trouble finding them where you live.

Offline Shatyr

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: February 25, 2018, 06:58:25 AM »
It just occurred to me. I'm going to be at the Pony Fair in July. If anyone is going to be there that hasn't found the CP yet, I'd be happy to hunt down some extras in my area and bring them to the Fair. No shipping costs! :)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #942 on: February 25, 2018, 08:08:07 AM »

edit:
I just realized, if we get mountain boys.... what if Hasbro would take some convincing to make Ice Crystal again?  :stunned:

I would sell my soul for that pony >->

I think there's next to no chance of Mountain Boys if they're going on the American model. And if it's based on ponies that are known in the countries they're being sold, as suggested by what Foxtale's detailed report said, if they did happen they'd be for this market here in the UK and Scandinavia.

But this is why I'm fighting so hard for Medley's set. We didn't get them in the UK but we had them all over our merchandise and stories so there's a good case for them here. Basically, if we fail to get US sold ponies released in the UK based on their popularity here, there's even less likelihood of obscure UK ponies being sold even here, let alone globally. Since Hasbro even here are currently convinced Princess Amethyst's name is Sparkle (and it isn't here), then the US model seems to be happening. I actually am fine with them releasing US ponies rather than UK ones, so long as we get them here, but I think there's next to no chance of anything that didn't have a US release. There might be a case for the tales ponies, given the animation - but aside that? Unless Hasbro UK get way more involved than they seem to want to be now, I think it unlikely.

As I said before, we need to all work together to get everything to be global. But I strongly suspect any boy ponies will be the Big Brothers...because they're global and popular, and the Mountain Boys weren't even available in most of Europe.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 08:10:53 AM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline SaraMari

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: February 27, 2018, 06:41:43 AM »
Google recommended me this article on Good Housekeeping about the retro ponies, nothing much new in it but it's nice to see them get some coverage.

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/childrens-products/toy-reviews/news/amp48004/my-little-pony-dolls-classic/

Maybe more random people will pick up some ponies after reading this article for nostalgia sake and the support will help expand the line.

:heart: :heart: https://www.instagram.com/moonglowdreams  :heart: :heart:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: February 27, 2018, 06:43:36 AM »
Google recommended me this article on Good Housekeeping about the retro ponies, nothing much new in it but it's nice to see them get some coverage.

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/childrens-products/toy-reviews/news/amp48004/my-little-pony-dolls-classic/

Maybe more random people will pick up some ponies after reading this article for nostalgia sake and the support will help expand the line.

I still don't get the sweet -smelling thing.

Post Merge: February 27, 2018, 06:50:56 AM

Everybody place your bets on what will follow in the 3-year plan!

Mine are mainly on Sea Ponies and Big Brother Ponies. While it would make sense for TEs and SSs to be re-released, I feel that it won't happen  :huh:

Nothing with specialized gimmicks sadly. So no TE, SS, BnG, GnS, Flutters, Princess Ponies, Color Changers etc.

Big Brothers. Hopefully both sets. DD still wants Wigwam from the second set and Tex from the first. Maybe Salty and Steamer.
Dream Castle
Earth Ponies
Celestial Ponies
Show Stable
Sea Ponies
Second Set Earth, Unicorn, Pegasus
Twice-As-Fancy

« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 06:57:52 AM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal