Pony Talk > Pony Corral

New 35th Anniversary Collector Ponies Spotted! Pics!

(1/293) > >>

princessluna11706:
I don't think this has been posted, (I'm sorry if it has) but new 35th anniversary SINGLES of the original cp ponies have been spotted at Target.

Can't figure out how to post a pic.  Am I allowed to link to where they have been seen?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Cotton Candy's and Snuzzle's hair seems to be fading pink, though I can't be sure, and her hearts are diagonal but the right color.  MUCH closer than the last set!  Though they seem to be $9.99 each..

I know it's the same set released...again... but at least Hasbro finally listened to collectors and threw us an anniversary G1 re-release, sold them as singles and not 3 pack sets that require a bit more commitment, and more expensive per pony but seemingly a bit better quality from the pic.

This is good for those of us who sold our 25th anniversary sets (like me) due to reasons such as the boxes taking too much space/ponies being of low quality, or for those of us who didn't buy them at all.

What do you all think?

bright rabbit 1:
I wonder if they will be available here in the U.K, because I'm hoping to get Minty and Butterscotch as it's those two I'm missing.

Nenufar:
I've seen a photo of what is supposed to be the 35th aniversary ponies, we were arguing about if it was real or fake news, but since I see this post I believe they're really coming, I'm excited to see them!

Shaiyeh:
I'd love pics! If they look better than the last ones I'll definitely have to get them :lovey:

princessluna11706:

--- Quote from: Nenufar on January 04, 2018, 04:54:55 AM ---I've seen a photo of what is supposed to be the 35th aniversary ponies, we were arguing about if it was real or fake news, but since I see this post I believe they're really coming, I'm excited to see them!

--- End quote ---

There is a pic of them on a Target shelf.  I just can't figure out how to get the pics to show >,<

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version