collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Rose's collection [51/160] Last update 05/18/2018 Ponies in garden  (Read 6526 times)

Offline RoseNoire

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • pony count : 243
    • View Profile
:heart:~~* Rose's collection *~~ :heart:
G1 - G2 - G3

:good:

Well, hello everyone, here's my topic about my collection. I don't have a pony room yet, so all of my ponies are in boxes or on my parent's furniture. Since I wash one at a time when I can, my "clean ponies" box is filling up. :lol: Baby steps for my 100+ ponies. I'll clean them all eventually and display them. =D
I mainly collect G1-2-3, but I also have a bunch of childhood fakies and G4s that I'll show you too. =)

Anyway, here's all the photos I have of them. You may have already encountered them on other topic. lol.

I want to keep this topic updated as I clean and get some more ponies. You can see the pony count in the title, first number being the number of ponies inside this topic and the second being all the ponies I currently own in real life, so it will increase too. :P

I hope you'll have fun watching my ponies. =) I do my best to offer you a clean and detailed gallery with the best pictures I can make. Hope you like it.  :blush:

G1s :

Sunbeam
She was pretty much my first "big" restoration. I had to un-friz her mane and tail, remove the rust inside her body and tail, plug it back, repaint her symbol and one of her eyes a bit.
She looks way better on the photo. Unfortunately in real life, she is pretty much still baity. She has patches of yellowing in various places, a munch mark on her horn, missing hair plugs, pink highlighter mark on muzzle, and still dry and rough mane and tail. I tried to soften them with a shampoo application for hours and it kinda worked so I might want to do that again.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Applejack - Bowtie pose
This was a funny one because I didn't have to buy her new hair, her tail was pushed inside her body. x)
TE Whizzer and Italian Moonstone
Friend's childhood ponies, hair cut but not too bad to rehair. It bugs me but meh, it's good enough for me. :lol:

Before :
Spoiler

After :
Spoiler

BB Tex
My first rehair, I'm not done with him yet, but I'm close ! Just have to find the patience to re-plug all his hair back.
Before :

More pics
His whole inside was covered in rust. I had fun... somewhat. Haha.

The only trace of his washer and remaining tail is this photo. Too bad I didn't keep at least the washer. =/ But it's too late now, moving on !

Now :
(Heartthrob and Forget-me-Not found on MyLittleCustoms.uk)

Newborn Yo-Yo
Don't mind the french, I talk about my ponies on my twitter page.
Before/after :

Fun fact : Since the inside part of her tail wasn't exposed to the sun, her color remained intact. =D

Flutter pony Morning Glory
Childhood pony. I'm so happy with her brand new look. =)
Hair unfrizzed following this tutorial : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrExm_c7WuU
French name : Aurore

Flutter pony Forget-me-Not
Found in a flea market the same day as Lily, in a different stand. I realized back home that she had a cocoon tangled in her mane. Yes, this is the black spot. It wasn't that gross after all, it was 100% dried so it was no big deal. Her mane is intact. I unfrized her tail but kept her mane as it was, it was actually nice and puffy.

Flutter pony  Lily
I don't have very much to say about this one except she looks so sweet. That's really cute. She still has her wing tabs... but those two tiny pieces of plastic are the only trace of original flutter wings in my collection. :lol: I didn't remove them from the wing attachment. They're fine there.

Italian Firefly - Curly hair variant
My parents brought me two near mint G1s that day : Sherbet and this Firefly. I now have the two Italian variants, which is nice. I love how her curls look. Sadly, I don't have any more picture of her, sorry.

Sundae Best Sherbet
Pretty much mint except for 3 spots on leg and one highlighter mark on forehead, plus small symbol paint loss. Finding G1s in such a good state is really satisfying. Especially when it's while you're working on your first restorations in your life. :lol:

Italian Peachy - Documented complete restoration
Well, this pony is a mess :lol: . A childhood pony. I've never brought my ponies in my bath but I'm sure my stepsister did at her time. Some hearts are missing, tail rust, various dirt and traces and extremely matted hair. I had so much fun to restore her ! Clic there to see the full explanation of her restoration !! =D
https://imgur.com/a/tmxv5

Italian Peachy - Custom Symbol
After Whizzer and Moonstone, here's my friend's third childhood pony. This one is cleaner than my childhood Peachy, but she's missing a bunch of hairplugs at her neck base.(10 of them. I accidentally took off one. ;-; That's when I decided to remove her head en stick glue at her rooots.)

I really like cascading symbols on G3 ponies, so I got this idea and really wanted to do it. It took me the whole day, alternating between having fun elsewhere, gathering my material and actually painting the pony. Oh, also waiting for the paint to dry. I had to give her spa time too, that's why it look a bit longer.
I'm not sure I should have added the grass. But well,  I didn't want to repaint the roots, so it was just a happy little accident, I tried to make it look "not that bad". ^^

Aside from the symbol, I also corrected her eyes and added a small amount of blush. Blush is always cute.

Hope you like it !

Symbol closeup
Italian Bowtie - Soon to be restored + factory goof
Same as my Peachy above, childhood pony and previously owned by my stepsister. As you can see in the closeup, her eyes, symbol and freckles are a little off their supposed place, wich lead to the pink trace above her symbol, I guess it's a part or the printing device who isn't supposed to print but it did. I love factory errors. =D
Same as Peachy, symbol faded, dirt, traces and matted hair. It doesn't look like there is tail rust on her, but I won't take any risks, I will need to free her tail from her body to properly unfrizz her since it's a really advanced frizz anyway.

Starlight
Childhood pony, this one was just a bit dirty, nothing too bad. =) Still a spot on her upper lip but it't removable in no-time.

Music Time
Childhood pony, needing a simple bath. I can't wait to clean her up, I'm certain she'll look beautiful. =)

Aaaand... Indeed she does look amazing. I love her mane.

DnW baby cuddle - Documented how to clean a DnW tube
I've made this thread to explain and share to you how to clean a DnW, especially their tube. This is really easy so you won't worry about your nasty DnW anymore. =D
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,390281.0.html
Fun fact :  her left symbol is a bit higher than the other one when seen from above.  They are both pretty much perfect though

I had fun with photofiltre. Nothing much, it's juste cute. =3

Waverunner
A simple photograph to please your eyes. =) I took her in the sunlight and her mane changes color pretty well. =)
HK Majesty
I have her for a long time now. I remember, those many years ago, I was combing her tail and it suddenly popped off for some reason. I freaked out, I had no idea how to repair her, I knew no forum. So I improvised, butchered her neck seam and managed to place the tail back but I had to trim it. Ohh, what I nightmare, my incompetence that day still gives me chills.
HK Baby Cuddles
Well, now I have the two different baby Cuddles. Gotta keep searching for adult Cuddles now !  :lol:

Italian Cotton Candy var I
Her vinyl has a strange shape on her belly, like if it was badly scratched off or something. But she looks okay. Also, she has amazing hair, this is great !

Italian Cotton Candy var II
I have now two of them, but I never showed the first one, I have her for years but she has a bad case of ingrained dirt, this new one is super clean. This is nice, now I can try to clean my first one.
Neither of them have airbrushed eyes yet only a model with airbrushed eyes is showed on the wiki.

Italian Parasol var II
I was so happy to find this sweetie in that flea market ! She was all alone, on a pile of toys on the floor, really dirty. But I got her and she turned out really pretty and cute, I love her peach colors. Also, neon yellow, yay. :D

G2s :
Mc Donald's Star Swirl and Her Majesty Flowers
Those figures are really cute. I was so happy to discover them. I actually have two Flower and they are in the pony count.
Star Swirl was my most delicate unfrizzing experience so far, as I had no idea how strong her hairs are attached. It was very slow, but worth it. In the end, it was relaxing !

Magic Motion Cupcake (Euro)
I think this one is a European exclusive. I like her. I'm just wondering how her mechanism looks like. Her hoof turns when we turn her head. A bit odd, but okay. It's my only MM so far.

Spring
Obvious tail rust is obvious. :lol: I've never opened a G2 before. Hope it's going to be fine. ^^

Princess Golden Light
She is really stunning. I love her blonde mane on the photo.  Colored tinsel is so nice, what a pity G3s only had iridescent tinsel. :blush:

Princess Crystal
I love that one so much. It's one of my most favorite G2s. I like her dark coat, it is so uncommon, and also her hair... Electric Banana is best hair color, I will never say it enough. :lol:

G3s :

Rainbow Swirl I - Body mismatch
Childhood pony, I don't remember her having such a huge body mismatch. But I just find her really funny, it doesn't bug me at all. Her body is still purple but her head is plain gray. But look at her, she's so sassy, how can't you find her cute and funny ? She makes me laugh every time with her pose. ^^
French name : Aqualine
Big hair unfrizzing. Before/after pics

Rainbow Swirl III
I realized I have two of them some time later. Well, that's two sitting ponies to display. o/

2 Twinkle Twirls I - One of them yellowed
As debated on this topic (http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,389499.0.html), this integral yellowing of her mane and body might be cigarette. Indeed she has some smell too. The one on the right was a scraped custom project, I feel bad for removing her hoof design. =/

Cotton Candy I
Alongside a tiny Posey (http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,389241.msg1681608.html)
Toola Roola I
I had a lot of fun doing her curls.
French name : Tournicoti

Toola Roola II
I also have her accessories. =) I made braids for her, it looks nice because her tinsel won't go all over the place, but I made them after the pic, sorry.  :biggrin:

Desert Blossom
She reminds me of Spring Fever when I see her. Spring Fever was my first ever pony with Applejack, I was 5.

Daffidazey
I think it's the only Super Long Mane I have. Well, this is nice. Her mane is so soft. It was satisfying to comb her.

Butterscotch - Need to specify variant
Butterscotch looks really cute. I'm sorry the pic is blurry.  :blush: I have to check which exact variant she is.

Silver Glow
I love blue hues, pegasi, winter and glitter. This is a perfect pony to me. =D

Whishawirl
I don't know why, her mane is incredibly soft, more like the others ! I got myself petting her mane more than usual. :mrgreen:
Wysteria V
She looks majestic.

Tink-a-Tink-a-Too
She looks really adorable to me ! I can't handle the cuteness. I renamed her "Tink-Tink", it's faster to say.

Meadowbrook - Intricate mane style
Hi. I like to share pretty stuff I do, so here's my first take on mane styling on a pony Well, technically, I did curls, straight hair, braids and all that before but this is a first "intricate" style for me.
There's no hair pins, only hair.
Hope it pleased your eyes. ^^ I couldn't get rid of the marker on her NDS but it doesn't bother me that much. =)
Brackground credit : https://wallpapercave.com/nature-forest-wallpaper

Lilly Lightly
Childhood pony, she had her mane tips frizzed and since it's super long, it was a bit annoying, so I made her magnificent curls, they turned out amazing ! =D

Bunches-o-fun
Childhood pony, I really love this one, its colors are so nice together. I can't wait to defrizz her.

Fancy Free
Got her the same day as my Parasol. She was chilling with other ponies but I already had them.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hmm...Yup, obvious tail rust is obvious !

She ended up pretty and rust free. =)

Daisyjo
Aww, she is so pretty ! I got her in a big lot nearly one year ago and I finally felt like cleaning her up. =)
Core pose Scootaloo

I don't like the core pose. It feels off and their head is way less large, that makes them unappealing to me. She had tail rust, got rid of it. Yeah, I don't have much to say about her. ^^'
Misc :

Keeping my pony washers lol
Posey hair band - Italian merch
There's a topic about her : http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,389241.msg1681608.html
Not in the pony count.
Overall view. Haha, it looks like a shrimp with its pink mane posed like that. x)

Front view, there is a hole in the middle, where the elastic band was.

Size comparison with my G3 Cotton Candy.
Custom Flutter wings, with Morning Glory / Forget-me-Not / Lily
More about those wings with that link : Click Here

As you can see on the picture above, I'm not that skilled. But at least, it looks good from a far distance. Actually, they look much better in real life because they reflect light very nicely thanks to all the glitter I added. ^^

Group of 6 G3 ponies
Wishawirl -  Desert Blossom - Tink-a-tink-a-too I - Wysteria V - Royalette - Sweetie Belle "Core Friends"
G3 Yellow charm
Possibly Meadowbrook's but I don't have any information about that, but she was wearing it when I bough her.
G1 French metal pins
We don't have any more information about them. I got those from a pins collector who got them from a lot.
There is a possibility they might come from a French toyfair in the 80's, but there's no proof.
Tell me if you have any information about them !

Ponies in nature
I took these pics for a change, since all of them are very basic and plain, I wanted to bring my ponies in a more colorful and enjoyable place. Hope you like them. =)

I found these two in a flea market in the same box, so I keep them together, I find that sweet. =)

Silly cat photobombing my ponies. :p
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 01:29:06 PM by RoseNoire »
Rusty/frizzy pony restoration tutorial
Drink'n'wet pony restoration tutorial
G3 Twist and Style petal parlor thorough cleaning
My collection | My drawings
-> Made by Witchvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
-> Made by Starrynights

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
Re: Rose's collection [20/146] Last update 01/03/2018
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 12:08:11 PM »
So nice to see the before and after pictures of your restored ponies!

Flutter Morning Glory has really come out well!  :ohyeah:

So much fun to make them pretty again - great work! Thanks for sharing!  :lovey:

Offline RoseNoire

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 12:28:58 PM »
Thank you so much Glitterball, I'm glad you like my way of showing my ponies. It means a lot to me.
Indeed, I love restorations. It is such a calm and refreshing moment each time. =)

Have a nice day. =)
-> Made by Starrynights

Offline Prince_Sunbeam

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+52)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2018, 03:40:28 PM »
Wow! I love that you took the time to document each pony's process. What a great way to catalog your collection!
Back after at least 4 years away!

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2018, 04:29:47 PM »
I love your restorations! Thanks for sharing!

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline RoseNoire

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Rose's collection [27/146] Last update 01/04/2018
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2018, 06:25:38 PM »
Well, thank you very much Solsticeadam and Safflower. It means a lot to me, really. It's so good to feel useful.  ^.^

I added ponies to the main post, here's the changelog. =)

Added :
G1 :
- 2 pics of Tex during cleaning Time
- Individual spoilers for Lily and Forget-me-Not
- Italian Firefly
- Sherbet

G3 :
- Rainbow Swirl III
- Toola Roola II
- Individual spoilers for Desert Blossom, Daffidazey, Whishawirl, Wysteria V and Tink-Tink.
- Butterscotch
- Silver Glow

Moved :

- Flutter Wings to misc
- Group of 6 ponies to misc

Hope you still like it. I know my pics are pretty much the same and might feel redundant. They are there for some sort of classification. Hope my commentary is enough so far. I would like to try to make some sort of stage so my ponies feel more alive and the pics would be more original.

Have a great day !

Rose
-> Made by Starrynights

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2018, 06:37:23 PM »
It's neat to see a gallery like this! Is the count at the top of the ponies you have yet to upload, or the ponies you have yet to collect?

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline RoseNoire

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2018, 06:47:37 PM »
Yay, thanks. ^.^
My pony count is the number of ponies I currently own.
The number of ponies yet to collect is infinite. :mrgreen:
-> Made by Starrynights

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2018, 08:31:17 PM »
You have done a very good job on fixing them up. Congrats! 

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2018, 11:59:33 AM »
Oooh.  *grabby hands at pony hairband*  You have a lovely collection so far!  :D

Offline RoseNoire

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Rose's collection [32/147] Last update 01/08/2018 +4 soon to be restored !
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2018, 12:52:01 PM »
Hi, thank you everyone, this is really nice !
Here's the changelog for today. =)

Quote from: Changelog 01/08/2018
Added :

G1 :

- 2 Italian Peachy
- Italian Bowtie
- Starlight
- Music Time

Hope you like them. Bowtie has a factory error but I love those. Show me your ponies with a factory error ! =D
Have a great day !

Rose
-> Made by Starrynights

Offline Mlp Sunsparkle

• Colorswirl Pony
  • Sparkles are great, but Sunsparkles are better!
    • View Profile
Re: Rose's collection [32/147] Last update 01/08/2018 + Factory goof !
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2018, 02:36:50 PM »
Wonderful collection!
I love factory errors too! It's so lovely seeing them all cleaned up with such care!
Mlp Sunsparkle x

Sig made by: Sapphire Rain
Instagram: mlp_sunsparkle

Offline RoseNoire

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2018, 02:59:45 PM »
Thank you. And I have so much more to show you. =)
Indeed, seeing them cleaned up is so oddly satisfying, I can't stop to show you all the "before/after" I have. *-*

Here's a small update in the same day. ^^

Quote from:  Update 01/08/2018 (2)
Added :

G1 :

- Morning Glory's French name (Aurore)

G3 :

- Before pic for Desert Blossom / Wysteria V / Tink-Tink (Nothing much, just messy mane)
- Rainbow Swirl's French name (Aqualine)
- Toola Roola I's French name (Tournicoti)

Changed :

G1 :

- "Bowtie pose Applejack" renamed to " Applejack - Bowtie pose"

I'd really like to start to show you my G2s, G4s and Mc Donald's toys. I'll need to gather them.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 03:07:23 PM by RoseNoire »
-> Made by Starrynights

Offline Littlesparklepony

• Trade Count: (+69)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2018, 09:35:28 AM »
Nice gallery! You did a great job with many of them!

Offline aquamarinemolly

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ig @aquamarinemolly
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2018, 06:26:19 AM »
I love the way you're keeping the washers with notes in a journal! That"s pretty inspiring :blush:
ISO princess ribbons, vintage pony pins, and UK variant Glow in The Dark mane Princess Sapphire

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal