collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My pony dream  (Read 808 times)

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
My pony dream
« on: January 03, 2018, 05:34:00 AM »
I don't know whether I've had ponies too much on the brain lately, but I had to share the dream I had last night:

I was on eBay and someone had listed these fantastic BIN auctions for great prices! Except there were a couple that were way out of my price range. I think they were Nirvana G1s of some sort. Colombia or Greece or something. Anyway, they were being bought fast and I needed to grab up what I could before someone else got them, so I was clicking them to get what I could.

Then, I encountered an eBay glitch right at the end as I clicked one of the auctions. I thought I had clicked one that was $15 and I was like please don't be the one for $2,000. Well, it was the $2,000 pony. And I was just trying to figure out what I was going to do about buying a $2,000 pony and how I was going to explain it to my husband or call up eBay or what when I woke up.  :blush:
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 07:18:53 AM by bluerose9978 »

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
Re: My pony dream
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 07:13:05 AM »
I love these threads! I recently had one where I went to this thrift store that pretty much had only clothing. I was annoyed for some reason and started digging through a bin when I found really common ponies and really rare ponies! I named them off in my dream too (and their colors and symbols were correct too) and there were Peachy, Bowtie, Cotton Candy, a yellow bodied nirvana Cotton Candy, Jenny, and some nirvana boys! An older lady, around her sixties, came up to me and asked me if I knew how rare they were. I responded with "Yeah, there is a Jenny and an undiscovered nirvana!" She then took them and ran. I screamed "PONY THEIF!!!" And me and people from the store, especially my mom who was shopping with me, ran after and screamed at this lady XD We got them back and when I got back to the thrift store, I got some nirvana accessories and baby boys as well!
And you know you are a serious pony collector when you can name them in your dreams :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 09:01:21 AM »
Whenever I have these dreams it’s really funny, because one of two things (or both) consistantly happens;

-There are unfinished or finished customs mixed with real ponies
-There are variants that don’t exist in real life

And then they have a tendency to disappear as well! D: Like if I go to get a cart and come back they’re gone?
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2018, 09:54:51 AM »
I love hearing about other pony dreams! Keep sharing! I'm glad I'm not the only one having realistic pony dreams!

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 12:51:51 PM »
Pony dreams are great. I think they're one of those things that brings us together, we seem to all have them!
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline Mlp Sunsparkle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Sparkles are great, but Sunsparkles are better!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2018, 01:37:40 PM »
Pony dreams are awesome!

I had one last night, I was going out of a supermarket, and under the security guard desk was a ty rainbow dash plush. I thought it was lost and found so I left it, and then there was a charity drop off and buy area, and it was filled with ponies! G1s and g3s everywhere. Most were pretty dirty and common with haircuts, but they were still really cute :) I’m pretty sure I got over 100, so I put £70 in the donation jar and took the ponies home.
Then I woke up..... sans ponies  :cry:

Sig made by: Sapphire Rain
Instagram: mlp_sunsparkle

Offline BuckinghamAlice

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Lost in a Curious Dream
    • View Profile
    • NovelHeart Pony Blog
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2018, 03:14:38 AM »
I recently had a dream about finding a pony at the grocery store that had a little bell inside her so she jingled when you shook her.  But I didn't realize that when I picked her up and put her in my cart, so I was walking around the store all confused about where the sound was coming from, lol.

Thank you to Bekuno and tailrustedtealeaf for the adoptables!
*~More NovelHeart/Pony Tumblr/Instagram~*

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal