TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

Seller over charge on shipping and wont refund! Ebay!

(1/6) > >>

achab1984:
I made an offer on a lot of G1 ponies on ebay. The seller is scottcomputers802.
They took my offer and said they would send the ponies the very next morning. I waited three days and nothing no tracking at all. I message they seller and they said they were sorry. They forgot about the ponies and they were sitting in the back of there car. I thought ok that is fine its the holidays no big deal. They also put in three extra ponies in the box for free.
Well I got the box today and they were there crammed into the box. They sat in the cold so there legs are all bent and the winger thank the lord did not break her wings!
I understand about it but they could of used a bigger box due the top of the box being pushed upright. I had to be very careful cutting it open. I took the ponies out one by one.
I went to go eat dinner and was sitting and thinking about the cost of the shipping on the box. It said shipping was $11.95 on the box and they charged me $25 for shipping! That is over $13 charge on shipping!!!! I am ok with a few dollars over but not that much! That is the cost for another box of ponies shipped!
So I went to the computer and sent the seller a message about the over charge on the shipping. I asked if they would be able to refund me back $10 and keep the extra $3. They message me back and said no! They said "I feel that its not fair to ask for money back!!!" What!!!!! Are you kidding me!!! I have refunded many people back when I have over charged them on shipping.  They said " How would you feel if I under charged you and asked for more money?" Well I have under charged before and just bit the bullet and lost that extra on the item that I sold.  They also feel that they took a lower price with the make an offer that they should be able to keep the extra! If you want to do that kind of stuff to people then don't offer " Make an offer" then. I left them feedback for the hole deal. Don't buy from them! Why do I keep buying and selling to horrible people! :(

Loa:
Did you contact Ebay?

kakenterprise:
While it does seem like a crazy amount of overage on shipping I'm in the opinion if you don't like the shipping cost don't buy it. 
I pass on auction all of the time due to shipping.  It sucks that your seller crammed them into a small box.  You should leave feedback that reflects.  That being said you can report the seller to ebay for excessive shipping costs if you feel the need to.  I've never done this so I don't know if ebay will help refund some of the cost or tell you to ship it back to the buyer for a refund.

bluerose9978:

--- Quote from: kakenterprise on December 31, 2017, 03:45:53 AM ---While it does seem like a crazy amount of overage on shipping I'm in the opinion if you don't like the shipping cost don't buy it. 
I pass on auction all of the time due to shipping.  It sucks that your seller crammed them into a small box.  You should leave feedback that reflects.  That being said you can report the seller to ebay for excessive shipping costs if you feel the need to.  I've never done this so I don't know if ebay will help refund some of the cost or tell you to ship it back to the buyer for a refund.

--- End quote ---

I agree with this. If you don't like the excessive shipping costs, then don't buy. I don't. Some sellers think they can trick their buyers with it. Buyers may feel they are getting this huge deal with this low-cost product and then only see the shipping costs after they buy. I always factor in shipping when buying something. It saves me the pain in the end.

achab1984:
I left them the correct feedback!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version