Pony Talk > Off Topic

Netflix series: Toys That Made Us

(1/17) > >>

SpaceButtPonies:
I saw this on Netflix today and I have to say is wow!

As the title says they go way back on toys we grew up with, this show is really entertaining and informitive! Only being 4 episodes in I really hope they do more! Has anyone seen this yet?

I don't want to give away too much just in case of spoilers.

Tulips:
I watched all 4 episodes yesterday, I can't wait for more! It's incredibly interesting to hear how some of these iconic toy lines were created. I'm hoping there will be a pony episode, there's a glimpse of G1 flutter ponies in the cartoon intro. ^.^

Sky_Rocket_Sammie:
I've watched all but the last one, trying to wait till there's more. It's fantastic with so much nostalgia and fascinating.

SpaceButtPonies:

--- Quote from: Tulips on December 27, 2017, 08:10:10 PM ---I watched all 4 episodes yesterday, I can't wait for more! It's incredibly interesting to hear how some of these iconic toy lines were created. I'm hoping there will be a pony episode, there's a glimpse of G1 flutter ponies in the cartoon intro. ^.^

--- End quote ---
I know right! :D
I was really hoping for that myself, seeing that they go waaay back to the early 60s-70s!

SpaceButtPonies:

--- Quote from: Sky_Rocket_Sammie on December 28, 2017, 12:24:08 AM ---I've watched all but the last one, trying to wait till there's more. It's fantastic with so much nostalgia and fascinating.

--- End quote ---
Agreed so much it kinda blows you away lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version