collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Pony the New Year  (Read 19956 times)

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy Pony the New Year
« Reply #150 on: January 14, 2018, 10:31:02 AM »
Safflower:  :hug: xx
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #151 on: January 14, 2018, 01:55:49 PM »
I am so sorry for your loss Safflower :( send prayers and hugs your way.

I did not do to bad this weekend. Had large meals, but only one large meal and some snacks. Not the healthiest snacks and meal, but better than it could be. I will officially start knitting a special pillow on Monday:) I did a big yarn organize on Thursday, so I feel I can start moving forward.

I got an amazing idea. It was inspired by Tulagirl. She posted this idea for a theme in my photo contest. A picture of healthy pony:D make a scene with a pony doing, reaching, or accomplishing your goals:) I could take a picture if my pony knitting, or working out. I could put her.on a scale and post my weight. Maybe you made an awesome healthy meal or snack, post a pony next to it and you have your photo. Post them here for fun:)

Post by  March 15 and we will vote for the best photo:) best photo gets a gift from me:) any one else want to send a prize can:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 14, 2018, 02:09:50 PM »
I'm so sorry Safflower. 

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 14, 2018, 02:27:02 PM »
*lots of hugs*
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 14, 2018, 03:34:16 PM »
Thank you guys :hug: It really means a lot to me. My grandparents live a few states over though, and my mom hasn't updated us, so I have no idea what's happening over there though.
I have gotten pretty far on my mini pony. I think I will expand my art goal to include sculpting since I'm doing so much of it at the moment. I will post pics when I can.

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 14, 2018, 03:53:41 PM »
I'm sorry for your loss, Safflower  :hug:

---

I took a kind-of break from my goals this weekend seeing as it was my birthday, but still kept up journalling and laying out plans for next week. My main goal is focussing really hard on eating healthy because I've had a little bit of acid reflux happening over the weekend. It isn't normally a problem; having an indoor picnic-style lunch on Saturday was definitely the cause (still a nice treat, despite the repercussions), I'm not used to eating much rich food anymore.
The other important task is to be more aware of what's going on; this past week has been rife with autopilot moments and even though it's not a particularly serious problem at the minute, I don't want to spend too long zoning out when that time could be better spent on constructive things.

Good luck for this coming week, everyone!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 02:36:08 AM by Taproot »

Offline Dreamer

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 15, 2018, 01:49:51 AM »
My best condolences, Safflower.  :hug:

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #157 on: January 15, 2018, 09:35:30 AM »
Trying to be good, trying to be good...i feel so hungry today. I also feel 500 pounds heavier....arg. I have had 4 cups of water before lunch....i am craving sandwiches. Not sure why but it sounds really good...hahaha.

Only made 7 points last week. My hope is to double that this week.

I went to bed early, yet I feel so tired. Sigh. It is snowing here and I love snow, it has taken out my lessons as the roads are not fun to drive in. Sigh. I hate making up lessons:P
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 15, 2018, 08:40:05 PM »
Had the day off so I got up, walked on the treadmill, did my laundry and then attempted to organize my room so that I can actually feel okay with just sitting down and painting.  I decided to pull out all the "art projects" that I don't plan to keep and then I made sure everything that I am planning to keep has a place to go once I finish it.  Everything else is taking up residence in the guest room until I can finish it.  I figure since everyone already came for the holidays I've got a bit of time before I really need to clear it out and it's easier to see what I have left when it's spread out in the other room. I'm going to try not to buy anything else to paint until everything I already have is done.  I still need to go through some papers and decide what I want to keep for my scrapbook and what I need to chuck, but that can wait for another day.  I feel like I'm behind this year because usually I spend New Year's Eve and Day cleaning/organizing and shredding old papers so I can start fresh for the year but my sister's family was here so I just didn't have the time to do it.

I have to put the sealer on a custom piggy bank for my friend's nephew and then get started on one for her other nephew.  I also have to finish up two boxes for my SiLs b-day presents.  They shouldn't take too much more work to be done.

Offline Safflower

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 15, 2018, 08:46:36 PM »
Today was pretty good :) I just free handed water color pony heads in a rainbow of colors which took my mind off of things and was both relaxing and fun. I think tomorrow I will really start to be harder on myself about Gaelic, as I have been super bad this week.

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 16, 2018, 07:42:14 AM »
Well I stayed in today because there was no urgent need to go out and the weather is cold and rotten to an extent that not even I can withstand; still kept to the rule of staying constructive, though:
- Attempted to practice the violin for a bit but the bridge was being a pain and I just wasn't in the mood to be messing about with it. Played the guitar for a bit instead and then had a short meditation session to brush off the aggro with the violin (tomorrow is another day, Pogle and I can agree with each other then) ;)
- Had a couple of jobhunting sessions, only managed to find two jobs so far but I'm going to have another look later, just in case something else has come up. Ideally, I'd like to stick to my target of at least 3 jobs a day, but sometimes there's just a load of nothing out there. :/
- For lunch, I gave mushroom and kale risotto soup a go, which is kind of cheating a bit because I can always go for mushroom soup, but that's usually just the plain old-fashioned variety. It was a nice, albeit minor, change!
- Actually put pen to paper and drew something!
- Rearranged the furniture in my room; it's been updated in dribs and drabs over the past few years and the place just felt kind of ramshackle. There are still a couple of things that need doing but overall, it's a much more practical layout.
Spoiler

The random dreamcatcher is just there until I can work out what to do with that space above the bookshelf...

The most important thing that needs doing is getting that horrible, claggy paint off of that chest of drawers. It's been doing my head in for the past 3 years but I've been putting it off for just as long.

And the doodle of Parsley that happened as a little reward for sorting the room out.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #161 on: January 16, 2018, 08:07:40 AM »
Love that drawing:)

Stafflower I want to see that water color.:)

Yesterday was a good day. I played piano, did a walk and shovels snow, but today my car is being poopy:( so I have to take him in, I fear the price tag on this repair:( sigh.

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 16, 2018, 09:41:25 AM »
I don't know how to score points, not really even thinking about that one. I am off of sugar, still reading, a little behind on my husband's notes but he has been home due to this ice storm.  The only thing I am not able to do due to my back is clean out boxes, sew and draw.  So far so good this week.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #163 on: January 16, 2018, 09:49:21 AM »
Great job Tulagirl:)

I do my own point system if I accomplish something, or reach a goal, I give myself a point. If I get so many points I can reward myself. I do take points away for my bad, like a punishment. Keeps me honest when I write my points down.

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 16, 2018, 04:21:52 PM »
Yea I had a really hard time the first couple of weeks of this and admitted to that for sure.  I will have to think about creating a point system for myself, I am just not sure how I would do it.  I am not meeting all my goals as I had planned, but the ones I am missing are not really because I don't want too, my back is seriously messed up.  Every time I move it feels like I am tearing the muscle and then I can't seem to move the limb closely located to that muscle for a while.  My photoshoot in the snow caused me all sorts of odd nerve pains in my back arms and legs.  I have got to get myself to the neurologist soon.  I finally got my sugar problem under control.  So, I am not eating it anymore finally.  It is like I had to have several failures before I could get myself motivated enough to just avoid the sugar.  Today I wanted to eat some Ice Cream and I remembered not to and was so pleased I was able to just walk away from that temptation.  I did discover something about myself and was wondering if anyone else was like this.  I think I use sugar to make myself feel better when my pain levels are high or I am really bored because, I can't physically do much.  So, I would eat candy to feel like I was having fun.  Does anyone else do that?

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal