collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Care Bears Thread  (Read 56044 times)

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Care Bears Thread
« Reply #135 on: January 17, 2019, 08:53:27 PM »
Update on my latest bear purchases:

https://imgur.com/a/08ddN8B
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 18, 2019, 06:55:04 AM »
Oh so very cute new additions!  <3 That Grumpy (???) purse!!!! <3

I have to sadly walk away from 99% of the CB stuff I find because I don't have the money right now. There are very few exceptions if I found them at  thrift store, but most purchases have to wait.  On my collection side of things... I have some really cute things for babies :)
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 18, 2019, 09:12:48 AM »
where did the do not worry white board come from? the art is sooo stinking adorable!!

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #138 on: January 18, 2019, 03:30:36 PM »
where did the do not worry white board come from? the art is sooo stinking adorable!!

Dollar Tree!

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #139 on: January 18, 2019, 08:45:30 PM »
This thread makes one tempted to collect way more CBs. That is one slippery slope though. The 20th Anniversary plush are especially tempting. Shy Violet can you name all the bears in your picture of 20th Anniversary CBs too?  Wish Bear, Baby Hugs, Baby Tugs, Grams Bear and vintage style Share Bear are my favorites. I had Lotsa Heart Elephant and Tenderheart (thrift find) as a kid. I also had a folding comb with Cheer Bear on it and a purple suitcase with Bright Heart Raccoon and another character on a raft on a rainbow river on it. I have quite a few vintage characters and a few newer ones here and there. I mainly collect the pvc minis and have 2 of the collectors cases too. I find way more CB stuff than MLP. I also have the movie soundtrack.

Does anyone know if the Nelvana series was ever released? I have both movies and the DIC series but not those.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 19, 2019, 10:05:34 PM »
This thread makes one tempted to collect way more CBs. That is one slippery slope though. The 20th Anniversary plush are especially tempting. Shy Violet can you name all the bears in your picture of 20th Anniversary CBs too?  Wish Bear, Baby Hugs, Baby Tugs, Grams Bear and vintage style Share Bear are my favorites. I had Lotsa Heart Elephant and Tenderheart (thrift find) as a kid. I also had a folding comb with Cheer Bear on it and a purple suitcase with Bright Heart Raccoon and another character on a raft on a rainbow river on it. I have quite a few vintage characters and a few newer ones here and there. I mainly collect the pvc minis and have 2 of the collectors cases too. I find way more CB stuff than MLP. I also have the movie soundtrack.

Does anyone know if the Nelvana series was ever released? I have both movies and the DIC series but not those.

Care Bears are a great collection and I find they're not expensive (for the North American releases) and come up at thrift stores quite often. So for 20th Anniversary bears I have there: True Heart, Harmony, Share, Grumpy, Grams, Good Luck, Wish, Bedtime, Surprise, smaller Bedtime, Day Dream, Cheer, Love a Lot, Tender Heart, Friend, Funshine, smaller Funshine, Hugs and Tugs, Champ, Birthday and Secret. I'm pretty sure I have them all except America Cares, as I mentioned before., but I have had trouble finding a good list of all the releases.

I'd love to see pictures of all your stuff!

I have both the DIC and Nelvana series on DVD. I'm not super familiar with all the episodes so I looked them up. I have lots of doubles it looks like, lol. Hopefully one day they'll release the Wonderland movie on dvd.

Nelvana Series
Spoiler
[url=https://flic.kr/p/2ejmymZ]visitors can't see pics , please register or login
[/url][url=https://flic.kr/p/2ejmymZ]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2ddhsFL]visitors can't see pics , please register or login
[/url][url=https://flic.kr/p/2ddhsFL]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2cVtAdv]visitors can't see pics , please register or login
[/url][url=https://flic.kr/p/2cVtAdv]

Nelvana also but only 30 episodes:

DIC series:

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 20, 2019, 08:51:45 AM »
I  have the full Nelvana 6 disc set... also I have the DVD of the Professor Coldheart special :)  and some random DIC DVDs but none of us ever liked that incarnation as much...
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #142 on: January 20, 2019, 09:52:49 PM »
Thanks Shy Violet. Where did you get the Nelvana series? Do you have a purchase link? So, the two specials look like they’re not on DVD, or is that the one LBS was talking about? It looks like your Nelvana set is possibly incomplete? I don’t see Grams Thanksgiving on there or the food trivia episode listed. My collection is currently in storage but hopefully within the next year that will be remedied as I finally have the space for a collection room!

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 21, 2019, 03:15:09 PM »
Thanks Shy Violet. Where did you get the Nelvana series? Do you have a purchase link? So, the two specials look like they’re not on DVD, or is that the one LBS was talking about? It looks like your Nelvana set is possibly incomplete? I don’t see Grams Thanksgiving on there or the food trivia episode listed. My collection is currently in storage but hopefully within the next year that will be remedied as I finally have the space for a collection room!

I have no idea where I got them. I looked through all my amazon purchases back to 2003 and it wasn't from there so I probably bought them at HMV at some point or another store in person. Looks like I bought some Rainbow Brite and MLP dvds 10 years ago so I could have bought the CB dvd's at any point in the last 10 years or so. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. I tend to buy things as I come across them, hence why I have some random dvds with random episodes. According to wikipedia, it's missing King of the Moon and Giving Thanks. But I have not gone through and checked all the episodes yet even though I have a hand written list in my wallet, lol. And it looks like this dvd set was released in 2012 so that's probably when I bought it. And I just found it on Amazon so you're all set. I'm also missing the 2 specials.

It'll be so nice to get your collection out of storage! That's how mine has been for 15 years. We finally developed our basement a year ago and the bedroom is my collection room. I am already out of space though, lol. Lots of organizing still. 

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 22, 2019, 08:41:15 AM »
I got the 6 disc set at Walmart, I am 99% sure
The Bad Trader List

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 22, 2019, 12:20:41 PM »
I’ve also seen the 6 disc set at Walmart. I’ve been thinking about getting it.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 22, 2019, 07:33:32 PM »
Definitely picking up the box set if I see it.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline xCharx

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 21, 2019, 11:15:11 AM »
I do love Care Bears but the time has come that I want to sell mine even though I love them. I have both vintage and newer bears and also care bears cousins. I think my Birthday Bear has a factory error symbol. If you would like too see pics of my bears you can see them all here: https://postimg.cc/gallery/20dsx7dtc/

Some of them:

If anyone could give a price check on them that would be very helpful  ^.^
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 11:26:43 AM by xCharx »

Offline Khoufu

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Waterfire is best pony. \\//,
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 22, 2019, 09:13:42 AM »
My phone doesn't seem to like Photobucket. It is not loading the page so I can't see your Care Bears, xCharx.
:enraged:   PM for a link to my Retro MLP group on Telegram!   

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #149 on: February 22, 2019, 10:16:05 AM »
Link is not working for me either! If you have an 80's Brave Heart Lion I may be interested.
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal