Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Care Bears Thread

(1/58) > >>

Dreamer:
There was one here before, but it seems it's no longer here, so... let's get the party started again!  :frolic: :woohoo:

Talk about Care Bears, show pics of your collection or tell the latest news of everything and anything Care Bears!

I'll chat for a bit to start the thread. I only got interested in Care Bears quite recently, but my favourites are Hopeful Heart (my first plush!), Cheer, Lotsa Heart and Do-Your-Best. I also quite like Birthday, Tenderheart and Grumpy (who doesn't like Grumpy?)

glitterball:
I loved these as a kid and had all the little plastic ones;

My first-ever one was Tenderheart, so I do have a soft spot for him... then I managed to collect the whole lot through birthdays/Christmas gifts. I even had the duvet set and a roll of the wallpaper!

We had the HUGE Panini album craze at school, even the boys traded cards with us girls! Ah, the special fuzzy stickers from earlier releases, then followed by the inferior, non-fuzzy versions later. Memories!

Then on to the cousins - Cozyheart Penguin was my first and only... then life got in the way and I grew out of them...

...since then, I have picked up a few of the cousins second-hand but have not yet completed my collection - maybe one day!

I was never a huge fan of the plush versions (I generally am not a teddy-bear fan, I appreciate their super-cuteness but don't have desire to own them).

The recent reboot has got my kid into enjoying them too, but they are not *quite* the same  ;)

Pheasant:
I love Care Bears, but sadly I had to donate them all when we moved, and have yet to replenish my collection. ;__; My favorites were Cheer Bear, Harmony Bear, my classic Brave Heart Lion and Gentle Heart Lamb.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, my little beanie Cheer Bear was the very first Christmas gift I can remember getting!

Hope some people post some pics so we can all drool over their collections! :lol:

invaderhorizongreen:
I am trying to find a vintage brave heart lion for my baby sister.

Ponyfan:
I used to love Care Bears when I was growing up. :) I got out of them for quite a while but recently started getting back in to them again. Here's a few pics.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This Love a Lot was a swap gift. She is one of my favorites so I was very happy to finally have a vintage plush of her.

Childhood Cheer

Childhood Champ

Minis and poseables

pillow dolls. I have several of these. :)

retro Care Bear beanies. I have several of these also, but only seem to have pics of Share and Grumpy right now. :)

I had Care Bear sheets on my bed at one point and also have a few DVDs, a VHS of the Care Bears in the Land Without Feelings and a set of the A Tale from the Care Bears books. :) I also have the Care Bears Panini album completed will all the stickers. 

Ponyfan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version