collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hi there!  (Read 499 times)

Offline Perikoala

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Hi there!
« on: December 16, 2017, 11:15:51 AM »
Hello, everyone! I find it hard to make an introduction and my English isn't the best but I will try it!

I'm a freelance artist and I've always been a MLP fan and had a humble G1 collection in my childhood. I also have a few lovely G3 ponies. While ago I recovered my old ponies stored for years and I will always be grateful to my mother for not getting rid of them because she thought that one day I would miss them (I was really obsessed as a kid!) and it was such a great joy to open the boxes and find them there (though in a sorry state, I have to say visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 ). Looking for info about how to clean them properly is how I found this forum. I really enjoyed restoring my ponies and giving them back part of their old radiance.

Now after so many years, I'm looking forward to collect again and grow my little family!

I have a lot to learn and this forum is so interesting! Hope to have a good time here and learn more from all of you! Thanks for letting me be here  :-*

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Re: Hi there!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2017, 11:47:54 AM »
Great to have you here Perikoala :wave:

It's great you still have your childhood collection.  Many members here have horror stories of their parents selling their ponies or giving them away when they got 'too old' for them.  Lol, everyone here knows you are never too old for ponies! 

I hope you enjoy the forums and I look forward to seeing you around :happy:

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2017, 01:26:10 PM »
Welcome! Yeah, this forum is one of the best resources for pony restoration :) And I think a lot of us love restoring ponies. If you have any art you would like to share, you can do that in the Arts and Crafts corral! I look forward to seeing you around! :biggrin:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2017, 01:37:29 PM »
Hi hi welcome! I'd love to see what kind of art you make!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Perikoala

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2017, 03:13:44 PM »
Great to have you here Perikoala :wave:

It's great you still have your childhood collection.  Many members here have horror stories of their parents selling their ponies or giving them away when they got 'too old' for them.  Lol, everyone here knows you are never too old for ponies! 

I hope you enjoy the forums and I look forward to seeing you around :happy:

Thank you! There are still a few old ponies I couldn't find that have to be hidden in other boxes so hope to find soon! And omg yeah! I've heard these kind of stories often, its terrible!  :cry:

Welcome! Yeah, this forum is one of the best resources for pony restoration :) And I think a lot of us love restoring ponies. If you have any art you would like to share, you can do that in the Arts and Crafts corral! I look forward to seeing you around! :biggrin:

Thank you for the info, Safflower! Its been years since I last draw ponies but I'm excited to practice again and I'll make sure to show it in the proper section!

Hi hi welcome! I'd love to see what kind of art you make!!

Thank you!! There's a link to my instagram in my signature where I post some art. I don't have any pony art yet sadly, but hope to fix that soon!

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2017, 04:26:29 PM »
Welcome to the arena! Happy to her that you still have your childhood ponies! :)

Offline Perikoala

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2017, 11:05:21 AM »
Welcome to the arena! Happy to her that you still have your childhood ponies! :)
Sorry for the delay!! Thank you for your kind words! I'm super happy to still have them!

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2017, 04:07:10 PM »
Welcome to the Forum!

Hope you have an amazing time here :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal