collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Price check on surprise twins mommy (no babies) :)  (Read 427 times)

Offline Nilenna

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • My Little Pony makes me happy! ^__^
    • View Profile
    • ~ My tumblr blog ~
Price check on surprise twins mommy (no babies) :)
« on: December 13, 2017, 06:41:52 AM »
Hello everyone!  :lol:

It's been a while since I've been active on this forum and "pony-land" in general (having a baby and soon enough toddler, and also building our house), nearly two years actually. But I'm slowly coming back to the pony game.  :biggrin:

Is it just me or are the ponies gotten less valuable lately (except for some that seems to be much higher now)? Or is it me that can't remember what they did cost two years back?  :P

Anyways.. I'm considering selling a Surprise Twins Mommy and was wondering what she could be worth. She's missing her twin babies and the button doesn't work, but can open and close her belly manually. Her tale has ben cut a bit I think and maybe her mane has been trimmed, other than that she's in pretty good condition. Symbols and body is lovely.  ^.^

I'm happy to get some answers. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask (don't remember) so please let me know this as well.  :blush:

Thank you in advance. :)

Oh and here's a picture of her (if I got it to work).

Ok, I obviously don't get to add a photo. How do I do that? I used to use imgur, but they've change, so I don't know how anymore? Help please! :lol:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

https://imgur.com/a/NAzyf link to picture. Can you see it now? But I'd still love to know how to add pictures in my threads here on the forum.

Also I see my sales thread is linked at the bottom of each message I make here, that thread is not been updated in forever, so don't mind that one. :) I'll edit or make a new one when I've got ponies to sell. :)

~ Nilenna ~
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 06:51:55 AM by Nilenna »
My sales thread ^.^ http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,364527.0.html mostly G1 ponies ++

My pony instagram: @mylittlepony_alv  :bubble:

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: Price check on surprise twins mommy (no babies) :)
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 08:18:33 AM »
I've seen people use flickr for image hosting. I just use a Tumblr sideblog to hold things for me.
Going off of eBay, the only sold listing I can find was for around $250 dollars! But that was with her twins. I can see someone has been trying to sell one of the twins for $140-ish, but because that hasn't sold yet, it may be too high.
My rough estimate is maybe around $100-$120 due to her flaws.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Nilenna

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • My Little Pony makes me happy! ^__^
    • View Profile
    • ~ My tumblr blog ~
Re: Price check on surprise twins mommy (no babies) :)
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 09:38:10 AM »
Ok. Thank you for taking your time answering me.  ^.^

Do you also know or anyone else, if ebay is the best place to sell? I mean, ebay I guess, will ask for some of the money you earn on items you sell? Anyone know how much it is?
Or is it better to sell here on mlparena or is there a facebook group etc?  :P
My sales thread ^.^ http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,364527.0.html mostly G1 ponies ++

My pony instagram: @mylittlepony_alv  :bubble:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal