collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What's your pony head canons?  (Read 4150 times)

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
Re: What's your pony head canons?
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2018, 06:27:00 PM »
Reviving this because I recently got SS Twilight and wanted to share my interpretation of her  ^.^
Her flocking is pretty okay, but her hair got chopped down to be a bit shorter than normal. My first thought was "pony Nancy Drew"...maybe it was the candle cutie mark that helped me think of this? It gives me the idea that she uses candles to light her way in an abandoned house looking for clues or something.

That's so precious!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+153)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • View Profile
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2018, 10:02:02 PM »
Omg...I have so many hard to write it all....but let's see....here's a few

Daddy apple delight china npp is my tattooed pierced punk pony who's name is (Bronze,) my travel companion...he's kind of a smart ass,.. in a band his band members are:

Lofty( Wes) he's had hair cut and is a boy, his twin sister is lofty,....he never stops talking..lol

Quarterback, in the band also...kind of the quiet type

Hippity hop (Renegade) he came to me with no fuzz and chopped hair ...he's been a boy to me forever, yes...he's got cute bunnies on his rump...lol...got one pierced ear...best friends with bronze...has cut marks on him from whoever tried to remove flocking...so he's my tuff guy...but actually sweet. ;)

paradise- also a boy who had a haircut....he's always been a boy to me..he also has a twin sister named Pandora ( a deflocked paradise) super shy and quiet

Northstar- also a boy to me that came to with cute haircut...he's good friends with Wes(lofty) and paradise

Whizzer- my main girl pony ;) she's best friends with paradise and has a thing for renegade....lol... usually hangs out with the guys...lol... fastest pony by far!...has a lot of undiscovered magic that she hasn't quite mastered, her sister is lockets.

Lockets- is whizzer- far more girly sister...very outgoing.

Twisty tails ( cherries) - my annoying girl who loves all the boys...super obnoxious and obsessed with her hair...she used to date quarterback...lol

Dazzleglow ( Danelle) - has an British accent, very reserved.

So so many more ;) there's a taste...lol

Offline ZeldaTheSwordsman

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Death to Eclipse" protests DA's dumb new UI
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2018, 07:49:26 AM »
I like that "So Soft Twilight is Pony Nancy Drew" one, since I'm a fan of the Nancy Drew books.

Well, let's see.. here are some of mine:
* The Year 5 Princess Ponies are Majesty's daughters
* In the G1 cartoon universe, Majesty was on a years-long mission of some kind or otherwise MIA during the time period seen in the show, hence her not being able to intervene in the umpteen crises.
* Majesty's magic mirror exists in the cartoon universe too, where it was created to help deal with lengthy danger periods by allowing ponies to become mothers without having to keep an unborn foal protected for 11 months.
* Flutter Ponies have endless lifespans, never aging after they grow up.
* Flutter Ponies sometimes get their wings tinted as a fashion thing
* Honeysuckle is Rosedust's second in command and also her wife.
* Scoops and Lickety-Split are a couple, a relationship that developed over the course of Lickety-Split's frequent visits to the Satin Slipper Sweet Shoppe
* Megan, Molly, and Danny eventually moved to Ponyland full time.
* G3 is set in a world where ponykind finally managed to put paid to the stream of threats for good, but got scattered and dwindled in number in the process.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 10:07:27 AM by ZeldaTheSwordsman »
should be perma-moderated

Offline applejackbunny

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2018, 03:49:39 PM »
I only had two ponies as a child, so my head canon only really extends to them. In my head, Applejack is a boy and Sunlight is his girlfriend  :lol:
Current wish list: G1: Baby Princess Sparkle (dark purple var.), Dazzleglow (blue heart var.), Cha Cha the Llama; G3: Baby Northern Lights and Winter Ice, Pumpkin Tart Nirvanas: Any interesting Applejacks (esp. Colombian)!, Argie Tomatoberry, Sweet Tooth [/color]

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2018, 05:32:32 PM »
I believe that Twilight Sparkle is a relative of Starlight.

Rainbowdash is a decendent of Whizzer, not Firefly.

That G3 Minty and G3 Pinkie are cousins.

That Thistle Whistle is a descendent kf Quackers since she has a bird speech quirk.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal