Pony Talk > Pony Corral

What's your pony head canons?

(1/7) > >>

Leave a Whisper:
Some of my personal headcanons are:

Baby Ember, Knight Shade, his mother and the colorful Bright Valley ponies are Dream Valley/Bright Valley crossbreds. Especially since both groups have very noticeable anatomy differences.

Beezen is a wizard who uses his magic to obtain nice homes and resell them, fully furbished. Aka, he's an unscrupulous real estate agent.

That the SHS and G2s are descendents of born-wingless Flutter Ponies, due to their slender forms and eventually formed their own community. Friendship Gardens.

That Wingers and Breezies are different species of the same family group.

Sea ponies are born/spawned in fresh water areas to keep them safe from large predators, form close-knit groups as youngsters and make their way to the sea as adults.

That G1s and G3s are biologically a little different from G2s and G4s. Just as there are different breeds of real life horses and that they have a plasticity gene that encourages different body proportions, head shapes, size, etc.

That G1s, G2s and G3s are Welsh Pony sized, while G3.5s and G4s are the size of Fallabellas.

Carrehz:
aahh I've always thought of Knight Shade as a DV/Bright Valley hybrid, too!! He just looks so different compared to the other BV ponies, but he's not quite a Little Pony either..

I love these :3 Especially the Beezen one, hehe.

LadyMoondancer:
Soda Sippin' ponies are actually vampire ponies.  Their jaws are fused together and the front of their mouth is like a lamprey's, just an open maw of teeth that they use to feed on their victims.

Leave a Whisper:

--- Quote from: LadyMoondancer on December 06, 2017, 10:00:44 AM ---Soda Sippin' ponies are actually vampire ponies.  Their jaws are fused together and the front of their mouth is like a lamprey's, just an open maw of teeth that they use to feed on their victims.

--- End quote ---

Head canon accepted! XD

Ponyfan:
G1 merponies are the last of their kind and the adult sea ponies have taken them in and raised them as their own.

G1 Applejack is brave but also impulsive

There are more creatures living in and around Dream Valley then we’ve meet through the cartoons and comics.

Sunburst is a royal advisor to Shinig Armor and Princess Cadance.

Ponyfan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version