collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sent wrong pony  (Read 2205 times)

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Sent wrong pony
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2017, 04:41:02 AM »
You won't believe what happened to the first Baby Surprise I've got. Tried removing the head, put of the body snapped off and it's still attached to the head. Don't know whether to glue that piece back on or use the clay I've got for Gusty and fill in the hole. The other Baby Surprise I've got needs new mane and tail, as I want all my ponies to look like their cartoon counterparts.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Sent wrong pony
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2017, 04:51:28 AM »
(Sorry for the late reply, I only realised there hasn't been any activity on this thread in the past 3 weeks after I replied)

If you haven't yet done anything to either of the ponies, I'd still go with the advice offered by cookhuman and Baby Sugarberry. From how you state it, it seems the Baby Surprise you have is also in good condition, and thus is not really meant to be customised. It's your pony so you can do whatever you want with her, but I'm sure there are plenty of people here on the Arena who would be happy to offer their baity Baby Surprises (and possibly also some more baity ponies), and pay for your shipping charges too, if they got your near mint pony in return.
If I were you I'd put up a trade thread offering the above recommendations - I'm sure you'll find a nice trader partner who will be happy to work with you.

I've got two ponies to trade with Lollipop. I only need to do the tail on Blue Ribbon when I get her. Sundance only needs her hair conditioned.

Thinking of trading some of my customs (like G1 Rarity when I've done her). Along with my rehaired Applejack (Bow Tie pose) as I really want her collectors pose.

Brought some bait ponies on eBay.uk before Christmas (finally got Shady) two babies, and six adult Ponies. All in a sorry state (if anyone what's a custom rehaired Peachy please let me know).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal