collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Help wanted- Baby sweetcelebrations to Bilgewater  (Read 474 times)

Offline Saphy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Help wanted- Baby sweetcelebrations to Bilgewater
« on: December 05, 2017, 08:29:52 AM »
[img width= height= alt=1504401291_aricub_bilgewaterandsplash" border="0]https://preview.ibb.co/ehjiKb/1504401291_aricub_bilgewaterandsplash.jpg[/img]
<a target='_blank' href='https://imgbb.com/'>free image hosting russia[/url]

Sweet celebrations (baby brother) to Bilgewater help wanted. This little cutie is my character bilgewater, it's hard to see but he has little blue spots in his darker manecolor all over his fur And bicolor mane in two shades of blue. Im looking for advice on turning the baby sweet
celebrations i just bought into him, he will be my first or second g1 custom. (Depending on if i zombify my baby gusty first lol) so I'm very new at this. His coat color is close enough and eyes too but I need tips on removing cutiemarks, adding blue spots, and dyeing his mane and tail especially bicolor dyeing.
(Also if anyone custom makes puppies and thinks they could do splash in a size that atleast somewhat matches these proportions to a Baby celebration for under 10 bucks I'm very interested)
(Art and characters are both mine so I can post them lol also I do art trades for ponies if anyone likes what they see lol)

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Help wanted- Baby sweetcelebrations to Bilgewater
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 01:32:08 AM »
100% Acetone Nail Varnish Remover, to remove the symbols (it takes two cotton wool balls to remove the symbols)

Acrylic paint for the blue spots (dilute it if you want to water it down) plus add a little white to get lighter blue spots.

White Nylon hair can be dyed (either use Rit Dye or Idye)

Don't try and dye Baby Brother Sweet Celebrations mane as I tried it once and it turned out horrible.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal