collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Strange request, your badly flocked ponies for my nice ones..  (Read 1225 times)

Offline fizzerknight

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Button pose obsessive! :D
    • View Profile
Strange request, your badly flocked ponies for my nice ones..
« on: December 04, 2017, 09:02:13 PM »
Hi!
Ok so I don't believe in deflocking unless absolutely necessary. G1s are becoming more and more rare and If I can never find these ponies badly flocked enough then I'll never have their deflocked versions.  :lol:

I have a Ribbon and Twist that I have always ALWAYS wanted deflocked, (I've just never been a fan of flocking), but these girls are in good condition, and do NOT deserve to be customized. SO.. I am looking for both of them that could BENEFIT from being deflocked. But the only thing that should be bad should be their flocking. Meaning no missing limbs, bite marks, cancer or haircuts.  :blush:

Now mine aren't in perfect condition by any means of course. I'd be happy to take as many photos from every angle if needed. They've of course got the flocking loss on the ear corners and feet, but all in all I know that there are much worse cases out there. My girls don't have haircuts, (but hair's a tinsy bit dry).  :P

So if anyone has these girls and wants to "upgrade" them, trade ya?  :satisfied: lol

Bonus Jonas if you've already got them deflocked and want to have a flocked version instead!

Thanks!

P.S. I'll probably take photos tomorrow and update this post.  ^.^

Any Britney Spears items you don't want? Sell them to me!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal