Pony Talk > Pony Corral

What is your favourite G4 thing to collect?

(1/7) > >>

BrinnyTheBrave:
This question's probably been asked a million times! But what is your favourite G4 type of pony to collect? I personally like Fashion Style ponies, though I don't have many of them. And I have a lot of Funkos back at my old house.

Taffeta:
Non mane 6 brushables. I have 2 FS size ponies, Spitfire and her buddy Daisy Dreams, who live on my DVD case, but while I love them and their amazing hair, I don't have space to collect them when I mostly focus on G1 stuff. So the regular brushables for me, preferably not mane 6.

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42:
The normal toys, probably (just like all the gens, really)! I have a goal of getting at least one of each G4 character who has a regular toy (both G4 and G4.5, for example I have Lyra in G4 form but am actively searching out for a G4.5 one still), of course for Euro exclusives that'll be a bit more difficult as I'm gonna have to save up money for them. I also want every single pearly pony. I still need Wave 1 and Redheart.

Jocelyn:
I like the Fashion styles as well, though I haven't been keeping up with them. I think I had all of them up to SDCC :muffin: Pony, then stopped getting them. But I really like their substantial size and how much more naturally their hair falls.

I also love the articulated Guardians of Harmony figures, they're super fun! I just found 10+ of the Wonderbolts set at Goodwill for $15, so I got two (one for me and one for my friend). I love the ponies with hair, but I also love how expressive and on model the GoH figs are. They feel like they have more life.

vampyrefay:
blind bags, gimmick ponys, and colouring books

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version