Pony Talk > Off Topic

What do you watch on youtube?

(1/12) > >>

True:
I'm curious about these things! I feel like my YT watching habits might seem odd compared to my outward personality lol. I also often am surprised to learn some of my friends "guilty pleasure" channels. Anyway I just thought this would be a fun topic to share! Maybe We'll even discover some new channel we didn't know about!

So let me start!
I watch a TON of Monsterhigh/doll custom channels lol, my favorites being:
Dollightfull
Hextian
Mozekyto
MariaLazar
Tamakyu
Nicolles Dreams
And also in the craft world, I love Froggie stuff and Nerdecrafter!

When I wanna get a laugh I watch:
simply nailogical (I dont even have nail polish, I just love watching lol)
yogscast (mainly sjin and sips channels)
Rosanna Pansino/ nerdy nummies
good mythical morning

I also find Casey Neistat, Jenna marbles, Julien solomita, and Crazy Russian Hacker very interesting at times, depending on the topic.

Lastly I love a channel called Primitive Technology Its so neat to see a person go into the wilderness and make things from scratch using only found materials.

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42:
-Game Grumps (LP channel)
-Caddicarus (primarily game reviews)
-Ashens (reviews technology/toys)
-Brutalmoose (reviews games, movies, weird safety videos, and food, highly recommend his stuff, very funny!)
-ToddInTheShadows (song reviews)
-Rap Critic (song reviews)

There's more that I watch more occasionally and only watch a small portion of their content (for example, some toy channels where I just watch their pony merch reviews), but these are the ones I watch most!

Broken Irishwoman:
I don't follow any channels or uploaders, the whole social media world is completely strange to me. However, I do use YouTube regularly to listen to music. Lately I've also been hunting for new music on YouTube, it's a great source to discover new artists in genres you like.

I also watch tv series that are no longer on television and impossible to get on DVD, but it's usually cut to pieces and/or edited very badly because of the copyrights. :hmm: Some of the series I love to watch are Golden Girls, Punky Brewster and Joan Of Arcadia.

So I guess I'm quite boring and uninspirational. XD

kellyponyfeathers:
Nostalgis Critic
Dumb Twitter

Safflower:
I love Dollightful! She is one of my favorite channels! I watch GMM too. Other than that, not much really. Jaiden Animations, theodd1sout, and other animation channels are great. I also watch some art and crafting channels :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version